What's new

General/Other - Kung Lao More pictures for Kung Lao's variation + Special force division stage confirmation

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
I really like the sound of Tempest. At a quick glance, Buzz Saw makes me think of slow and fast Forceballs and Hat Trick makes me think of Raiden's Lightning traps.

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
I personally don't like pictures. They don't mean anything a lot...WE NEED SOME TRUE GAMEPLAY VIDEO, PLEASE!!

E

Eldriken

I have a bad feeling about this character
So do I. I can only think of one thing to say: Broke as fuck out the gate.

His variations seem way too damn good. But alas, we don't know anything outside of their description, but still. I foresee some massive complaints about this guy, lol.

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
I'm quite tedious. The game comes out in 3 months about and we have only 10 chars plus Goro and 5 arenas confirmed to the game, also, nothing about the real story, game and/or training modes and other stuff. That's pretty cool! :/

coolwhip

Noob

His variations seem way too damn good. But alas, we don't know anything outside of their description, but still. I foresee some massive complaints about this guy, lol.
I also hope you're right.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I'm quite tedious. The game comes out in 3 months about and we have only 10 chars plus Goro and 5 arenas confirmed to the game, also, nothing about the real story, game and/or training modes and other stuff. That's pretty cool! :/
You're right. You and the people that say shit like that are tedious

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

To be fair, every character so far has sounded pretty broken.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
lol at people speculating about broken characters without the game being released ..... just calm down and wait for April come out first, dudes ! :p

trufenix

bye felicia
lol at people speculating about broken characters without the game being released ..... just calm down and wait for April come out first, dudes ! :p
If making assumptions based of six pre-release screen shots and a 5 year old game is wrong then tym don't wanna be right.