What's new

More MKX News, Beyond KP2, On The Horizon, Koming Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Will all the armchair 'developers' shut the fuck up already. You're the same ones who were saying 'its impossible to fix the netcode' 6 months ago. 'I have a background in development so I would know'.

Programming/development is such a vast area, you're not expert because you wrote an iphone app. You haven't seen the source code for MKX, you don't know what you're talking about, so please, just stop.
relax man, this is a time for celebration!

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
I am curious what is the meaning of all this,how different can online become?OK the netcode changed,but what is going to happen?am I going to play online without lag?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So much celebration for a better netcode?
I don't get it,what is the difference if the lag becomes from 10 frames to 6?
Not much. But if the lag goes from 15-20 frames like most of us with good internet still experienced (I stopped playing online months ago when I couldn't punish Lao's Spin, Erron's sand, and Sub's Slide, and my internet speed is in the Speed Test thread), to 1-2 frames of lag like what other games are currently putting out (KI, Skullgirls), then there would be much cause for celebration.

trufenix

bye felicia
battered wives, battered wives everywhere.

Can't wait for the casual backlash; "Wasting money on online? Where's fujin? NRS doesn't listen to us!"

Status
Not open for further replies.