What's new

General/Other More evidence of Aquaman...(possible spoiler?)

OwTee

Noob
Don't know if any of you have noticed or possibly just overlooked this but there seems to be more evidence of Aquaman in the newest trailer.

No, I'm not talking about the tsunami wall that is shown at 1:46, though it quite possibly might have something to do with that. If you pause the trailer at 1:48, you will see amazonian warriors running towards another group of warriors in the middle of the abandoned street. But who could they be?

My guess? Mr. Curry himself will save the day by bringing in his soldiers from Atlantis via the tidal wave. I assume those are his soldiers due to the fin's on top of their helmets.

Would be a cool entrance though, amirite?!

Sorry if someone has already posted this; there just seems to be so many threads that it is a bit hard to keep up with who is saying what!

OwTee

Noob
Oh, I'm fairly confident that he is in; with or without Geoff Johns confirmation. This is just some more reassurance for the others who still might be on the fence about it.

To be honest, I figured he was in once Boon said "if we put him in, he will be a badass..." or something like that. There is just too much hype around him not to do it. I would be SHOCKED if his "confirmation/reveal" isn't huge (as in... bigger than the other reveals).

i've been wondering, aquaman can't make tidal waves unless it's with strenght or something like that, but there is someone who can and is getting the spotlight in a comic arc right now, ocean master, he would be rain with a trident

OwTee

Noob
i've been wondering, aquaman can't make tidal waves unless it's with strenght or something like that, but there is someone who can and is getting the spotlight in a comic arc right now, ocean master, he would be rain with a trident
I thought about that as well, but I suppose I didn't want my post to get too wordy. It's absolutely possible that Aquaman and his soldiers show up via the tidal wave that his brother (Orm I believe) created.

From what I remember via the comics/justice league cartoon, Aquaman/OceanMaster usually don't come to land unless there was a threat against the ocean/Atlantis. Assuming that, it probably means the regime might want to control the ocean as well...who knows.

However, if I am right with those being Aquaman's warriors, then it should be safe to say that he has chosen to fight with the Insurgency (Batman's side!) Woot.

OwTee

Noob
well your first post made it very clear who YOU think they are
Lol true, true... but what did you expect with that question? This thread is just a guess with some evidence to back it up; no confirmation at all (since no one knows).

Just a strange question to ask when I clearly stated my opinion, that's all.

It's flat-out confirmed in magazines that he is in the game and he is seen fighting, but weather he is playable or not remains to be seen, maybe he goes into hiding for most of the story then comes back with his army and that tidal wave at the climax. Probably not showing him because he is an unlockable character after completing story mode or something.