What's new

Guide - Acidic Molecular Acid? That's Quite A Defense Mechanism: The Ultimate Acidic Guide(Updated 4-2-16)

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I'm having trouble with the b11u4 rc b11u4 rc f23 string. Are there any videos so I can get the timing down or does some have any advice?
You'll need to first time down the B11U+4 to get the hang of it. I did it three times in a row. Try this combo in the corner:

F23434 or 214> EX DB2> U+3> B11U+4> U+3> B11U+4> 214> DF3 or DB4.

I have seen Sonic Fox and Dragon do almost the same combo there, so it's viable.

The EX DB2 will send the opponent pretty high than the Tail Whip does, so try this one to help you get used with this.

You'll need to first time down the B11U+4 to get the hang of it. I did it three times in a row. Try this combo in the corner:

F23434 or 214> EX DB2> U+3> B11U+4> U+3> B11U+4> 214> DF3 or DB4.

I have seen Sonic Fox and Dragon do almost the same combo there, so it's viable.

The EX DB2 will send the opponent pretty high than the Tail Whip does, so try this one to help you get used with this.
But db2ex in those varations do different things

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Bruh I dropped Alien LITERALLY Like in may. I have 0 idea what's going on with this character I haven't touched him in months lol.

If ATP wants to send me sum stuff I'll throw it in here. I don't have time to update it this weekend because I will be working maybe Sunday I can try and do it. But that implies actually opening up MKXL .. gross

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Bruh I dropped Alien LITERALLY Like in may. I have 0 idea what's going on with this character I haven't touched him in months lol.

If ATP wants to send me sum stuff I'll throw it in here. I don't have time to update it this weekend because I will be working maybe Sunday I can try and do it. But that implies actually opening up MKXL .. gross
All good bruh, I just thought i should pick him up now that he is no longer auto pilot. I'll start exploring with him and see what he can still do.