What's new

MMH - Importance of JF Air Teleport

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You don't need to JF air tele the 3 orb, you can cancel the 3 into tele directly.

Helps you do 22 MB d.b.1 -> b.3 (d.f.1) -> 3xxd.b.3 -> 22 b.f.3

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
yes

4 combo only purposes ur right

but for general orb set ups during neutral game / set ups yolo 3~tele will get u killed

hit confirming with jf air tele = da t1tz
If I'm in neutral game, I usually prefer to orb into IAOH tele instead since the orb will cover the small punishment window you already had. Plus the ground tele scales sooooo hard. I'm not going to say it isn't useful for punishes, but the ground tele just seems so meh...

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
neutral game i wouldnt recommend doing it and in some mus it better to constantly orb swarm and pillar check them then to get in with iaoh. but its all mu dependent

ur right tho the damage scaling is bad after teleport but its also worse after orb hits and iaoh connects
I prefer to use the iaoh more to set-up as it is, you get the free b.13 if done right and that's a free orb set-up right there and full-screen to boot. Yeah its MU specific but the only real set-up that isn't is 3xxorb cancel as an anti-air.

Off of ground tele you can pick up some free combo dirt, but it does so little damage that you might as well also do the b.13 orb set-up since its the most practical option. That or the phase shift into orb set-up thing. I dunno, I mean for the sake of certain MUs as I've said I won't deny the capability of the ground tele to punish because its great, but off of orb set-ups if you have to do something it might as well be the overhead option since even with the orb burst the ground tele is still punishable if you miss the shot.

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
A bit impractical (Maybe?) but you can also use JFAT after a TK strike for combo. I never know how fast the Air Teleport came out. Thanks alot man!