What's new

Tech MMH Guaranteed Reset ( character specific)

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Just tested it. If you block the MB orb he is at too much frame advantage to back dash. Although this setup is wakeup dependant it still works in certain matchups. If I get the chance today I'll do an extended write up on it. Regardless LaR I appreciate you posting this setup for fortress. I was doing it on Themyscira when I was testing it. Good to see its not only available on 1 stage.

Reactions: LaR

LaR

Noob
LaR can you show a video of backdashing not working either? The invincibility frames should move you out of the orb and away from the spaceship?

Would love to see a list of characters and their moves that can get out of this. 'Cause right now the way you're posting you're making it seem like this is godlike tech when in reality it's character specific, stage specific, location specific. Lots of specifics there that detract from the "guaranteed" in the title.
No it can't be bacdashed the orb is a meaty if you time it right and i'm sorry i didn't explain every single detail in the thread title lol. I havn't tested every character so far but it seems like the majority of the cast can't get out of this. Im still waiting for other people to test this against there own characters so i can update the op.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I like how they gave a hard knockdown ender to a setup character. Lex would be so good with that.

LaR

Noob
Just tested it. If you block the MB orb he is at too much frame advantage to back dash. Although this setup is wakeup dependant it still works in certain matchups. If I get the chance today I'll do an extended write up on it. Regardless LaR I appreciate you posting this setup for fortress. I was doing it on Themyscira when I was testing it. Good to see its not only available on 1 stage.
yea cool im sure it works on lots of other stages aswell i know it works on batcave . The great thing about the spaceship is that MMH can punish anyone who trys to get rid of it with his safe teleport and its not just corner combos that can leave you next to the spaceship.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
No it can't be bacdashed the orb is a meaty if you time it right and i'm sorry i didn't explain every single detail in the thread title lol. I havn't tested every character so far but it seems like the majority of the cast can't get out of this. Im still waiting for other people to test this against there own characters so i can update the op.

I'm only trying to help you make your post more solid :)

REO

Undead
With this reset you can get 80% for 1 bar of meter and it seems to be guaranteed on most of the cast. So far the only characters I know who can get out of this are Ares and Shazam with their wake up teleports. Against some characters you will have to meter burn the space ship to stop their wake ups from stuffing the spaceship.

this is good stuff

some1 needs to make a list of all chars that can escape it w/ wake ups tho

like aquaman can escape it w/ water shield

we need a list of chars that always escape the 1 bar set up

then we need a list of chars that can get out of the 2 bar set up

Reactions: LaR

LaR

Noob
this is good stuff

some1 needs to make a list of all chars that can escape it w/ wake ups tho

like aquaman can escape it w/ water shield

we need a list of chars that always escape the 1 bar set up

then we need a list of chars that can get out of the 2 bar set up
Yea will do. After thats done gonna look more into using this setup on the batcave and ferris aircraft as they seem to be the next best stages for this setup seen as the missiles respawn.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
We need to find more stage specific stuff like this. I've already been working on a stage that REO @gishtezashqip7797 knows about. MMH can do some nifty stuff on certain stages. I think stage specific gimmicks is something more people need to start working on since stages are such a big factor in this game.

Nice find man.

Mt Mutombo

Banned
It's character specific...incredibly good but characters with mobile wakeups may get out.

Still so very good man, good shit.