What's new

MLG Winter Championship Announced, March 15-17 Dallas,TX

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Weird that they would go back to back at Dallas. As long as they come to slmehwere near me at some point I don't care though.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Weird that they would go back to back at Dallas. As long as they come to slmehwere near me at some point I don't care though.
They might be hoping to replicate the attendance magic that they had at Dallas. Only thing that I can think of.

Sent from my scrubby HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Keeping my fingers crossed that MK will be back by the lineup, this would be awesome for KH if it's in Dallas again.

Hope they don't do it same weekend as FR thougy

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
man they really need to go back to meadowlands, that was my first mlg tournament for halo 3 and it was the shit. it probably would be a bigger turn out since its in the center of the most populated area in the US (jersey). also i could drive there in 45 mins XD

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Keeping my fingers crossed that MK will be back by the lineup, this would be awesome for KH if it's in Dallas again.

Hope they don't do it same weekend as FR thougy

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
FR is 2 weeks later

Seapeople

This one's for you
Lbsh if any fighting game is in it will be MK9 or Injustice. We outnumbered the other fighting games in attendance and probably exceeded MLG's expectations of how well it would work out in every way. I'm feeling optimistic :)

I wouldn't get too comfortable but right now most people are talking and the roster sounds like:

Strategy:
League of Legends
Starcraft 2

Shooter:
Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Fighters:
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Mortal Kombat 9

EDIT: Also MLG is known to start a season where last season ended to cut costs.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Yo dude, my mom's boss' uncle's sister told me that he knew a guy who knew a story that was told about Mk being at MLG this year.

Fact