What's new

MLG Match Pig vs DJT - Also post other matches here MLG didnt put up from stream

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
-If Denzell gets his Lao to the point where he's not dropping setups and combos/punishes, it'll be scary.

-Everytime I see Pig's Mileena play, it's like a classroom. Lessons all over. Love the patience.

Denzell deserved a handshake after that, because that was a hell of a match.

AssassiN

Noob
Good matches, awesome pop-off.

TBH, there are matches where games are missing.
For example with CD vs Revolver only the 3rd game is missing, but there are a lot more out there.

Matches on the website but not in the playlist:
16Bit vs Crazy Dominican(WB round 4)
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

16Bit vs DJT(LB round 9) => Name of file saids its WB but it's LB
Game 2
Game 5

16Bit vs Dizzy(LB round 10) => Name of file saids its WB but it's LB
Game 4

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
This set or Blake vs Tyrant has to be the best set of the tournament. Both of those were so tense I was literally sitting on the edge of my computer chair leaning stupid close to the screen.
hahha happens me as well i have to pull myself back , my eyesight is gonna be ruined wen im old :D

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
If only i didnt drop 2 combos in game 2 maybe itd had been different

always a negative ass towards me

Well, I'm not trying to be negative towards you. I did say it was a entertaining set. You both played well and you continue to prove yourself at each tournament.

he did some things wrong yea but some things he did well
LBSH, despite dropped combos from both, that set could've went anyway. It came down to the last hit, final round and was like microscopicly close haha, great and hype set and hopefully my bro and you(Uncle Bernie) meet again because you guys have like the best matches by far.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
LBSH, despite dropped combos from both, that set could've went anyway. It came down to the last hit, final round and was like microscopicly close haha, great and hype set and hopefully my bro and you(Uncle Bernie) meet again because you guys have like the best matches by far.
completely agree

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
This is was a really hype set. Denzell should not have wasted his X-ray the very last round lol, but still awesome games