What's new

MLG Finalizing Two Fighting Game Titles for Anaheim-HIGHLY Likely to Be Injustice and KI

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Wait, so I think you can only enter one game at MLG.

If so the dream is dead lol, KI time

4x4lo8o

Noob
Wait, so I think you can only enter one game at MLG.

If so the dream is dead lol, KI time
Pretty sure that doesn't apply to fighting games. It's so people don't enter Starcraft and Call of Duty, or whatever other unrelated games they have there

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I think we need a little Mid-Tier perspective on commentary...and insightful on the floor interviews :p who do I submit my resume to!?

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I know nothing about wrestling past 1989 so all I see here is Pig of the Hut in a purple diaper face humping Billy Idol. This might be my new favorite gif.

And holy shit this would be awesome. I think we need @GGA 16 Bit and @Emperor DMS as commentators, in my opinion they are the two best on the mic in our scene right now.

God if only I had the cash to go, I'd love to go to this. I'm counting on @Zyphox and @AK Harold (I know you aren't traveling for a while but, shhh let me have my dream) to get Flash into MLG top 8 though. This will be so hype. I can't wait to watch every second of this.

Will @KDZ prove he always has it when money is on the line? Will @CD jr drop by to say to top 8 at MLG again? Will PPJ squawk his way to another unexpected major win? Will @AK Glass_Sword unleash hell? Will Theo (what the hell is his handle?) AAAAAAAAHHHHHH rush to the front of the tournament? Questions are endless, man I'm so hype.