What's new

MLG Dallas - Will Noob Player, Madzin Make it?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The player many have called "the best Noob Saibot player they ever saw" recently won $270 through an online tournament hosted by Pig of the Hut for Major League Gaming's Fall Championship on November 2-4 and has been looking to seal the deal. Madzin is from Germany and it looking for a few donations so he may compete live with America's greatest competitors.

To show your support for Madzin, we direct you here, to his thread concerning MLG. As far as his Noob Saibot? For those who haven't seen his Noob, check out these (online) matches of his Noob in action. As the video author said, :you can't read him and he is very reactive".

Video credit: Pig Of The Hut

Attachments

D

Deleted member 9158

beastly noob. I'd like to see what he can do offline!

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Im not gonna comment on skill because there was lag involved and it seemed that the other player didn't really know the matchup. But I will do what I can to support.

Damn so many haters man.

Stfu... like seriously.

I've played him and he's very good, lag or no lag, and I bet he'd body every single one of you in here for free.

The dicks in this community man..I swear. Nothing but a waste of sperm and egg
heck you get accustomed to this stuff eventually. Personally, I would love for an international player to come out here, the more the better for this game. Also, coming from you and you have done pretty well in tournaments, saying he's good definitely means something.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
heck you get accustomed to this stuff eventually. Personally, I would love for an international player to come out here, the more the better for this game. Also, coming from you and you have done pretty well in tournaments, saying he's good definitely means something.
Its annoying man.

I wanna see him offline as well, see if he can hang with the top US players. Ya know?

And thanks man, I appreciate it.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
So winning in round 3 of game 5 in a first to 5 with 20% more health is bodying?
That was one set. How about the set where I babied you 22 times out of 30 games? How about every little tournament we have run with team yardley where you have NEVER BEATEN ME out of at least 30 sets. Back me up here HGTV Ermacio OZZYGUITAR

EDIT: Actually I am done here, not gonna argue with someone who clearly thinks they are better than they actually are despite having no way to back it up.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
That was one set. How about the set where I babied you 22 times out of 30 games? How about every little tournament we have run with team yardley where you have NEVER BEATEN ME out of at least 30 sets. Back me up here HGTV Ermacio OZZYGUITAR

EDIT: Actually I am done here, not gonna argue with someone who clearly thinks they are better than they actually are despite having no way to back it up.
1 you babied me when I was sandbagging 2 I have plenty to back me up. I have played against top players and competed and won against them. I have only lost to top players at tournaments. Here's the only players that I have lost to in tournament. Zaf, KT Smith, Rapzilla, W1nter Warz, SwiftTomHanks, and 7l. If I had gotten better pools I could've (keyword) gone farther (not saying that I would've.) I got 9th at SJ while on loosing to the 2nd and 4th placers in very close matches. I have plenty to back me up and I'm saying that I'm saying that I'm better than you but I'm still plenty good.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
1 you babied me when I was sandbagging 2 I have plenty to back me up. I have played against top players and competed and won against them. I have only lost to top players at tournaments. Here's the only players that I have lost to in tournament. Zaf, KT Smith, Rapzilla, W1nter Warz, SwiftTomHanks, and 7l. If I had gotten better pools I could've (keyword) gone farther (not saying that I would've.) I got 9th at SJ while on loosing to the 2nd and 4th placers in very close matches. I have plenty to back me up and I'm saying that I'm saying that I'm better than you but I'm still plenty good.
Dude just pm me. We are derailing the thread.