What's new

MLG Dallas Hotel MM$ and Grudge Matches Videos

B W1zZ

Noob
I played an epic series of games Vs. Gross as well off stream, too bad it will only be remembered by us and whoever was spectating...it was ridiculous :(

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Oh ok. You should upload a video of my matches as well from the king of the hill thing you were doin.
Trust me I will dude. I just went around the archives and upload what I saw.

There's some parts of the archive that seems to be missing. I feel like twitch didn't save the entire broadcast :/

But I'm sure your matches are there

B W1zZ

Noob
Trust me I will dude. I just went around the archives and upload what I saw.

There's some parts of the archive that seems to be missing. I feel like twitch didn't save the entire broadcast :/

But I'm sure your matches are there
Right on. Yeah I know my matches are there because I was watching them earlier. They start at around 11:00 on one of the recordings.

Reactions: Cat

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I had a lot of money to money match.

Unfortunately, that room was nasty and hot as hell. Next time folks.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Kenshi's best chance versus Kabal seems to be picking The Pit and playing solid. I am glad you understand the match up better now.

I did not like your pick versus Maxter. He knows the Freddy match up very well. We played several casual games in Raleigh and he won a couple of more games. We need to talk privately about Cyrax on Skype.
we'll talk and do lunch

btw scar is f ing awesome

Reactions: Cat

Pig Of The Hut

Kenshi's best chance versus Kabal seems to be picking The Pit and playing solid. I am glad you understand the match up better now.

I did not like your pick versus Maxter. He knows the Freddy match up very well. We played several casual games in Raleigh and he won a couple of more games. We need to talk privately about Cyrax on Skype.
btw despite stage kenshi kabal is 4-6

If you wanna get serious then pit or small stages could be 6-4 kenshi or 5-5 kenshi and rooftop could be 4-6 kabal favor

In no way will i ever agree its 3-7 again unless reo or another top kabal shows me something i havent seen before which is possible, very possible

M2Dave

Zoning Master
btw despite stage kenshi kabal is 4-6

If you wanna get serious then pit or small stages could be 6-4 kenshi or 5-5 kenshi and rooftop could be 4-6 kabal favor

In no way will i ever agree its 3-7 again unless reo or another top kabal shows me something i havent seen before which is possible, very possible
Get out of here, fool. From what I have observed, Kabal vs. Kenshi is 7:3 on the Rooftop stage and 6:4 on smaller stages like The Pit. I even think Cage and Cyrax beat Freddy on smaller stages. That extra space is crucial in some match ups.

Scar's Skarlet is very good, but no Freddy player impressed me last weekend. I will have to show you fools how it is done again.

Pig Of The Hut

STORMS some front page love?

Also check out the toasty boost vs Gross :)

okay more matches incoming!!!

Cdjr vs Showtime mm$

Bwizz vs the world!!! lots of players king of the hill style

Pig of the Hut vs KH Scar

Cossner vs KH CAT

Showtime vs Crazy Dominican

Madzin vs Tom Brady

Tom Brady vs REO
yes!!!!!!

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Gross was like someone gave him a shot of MK super serum and dropped him in dallas. the dude went 48 hours non stop no sleep money matching anyone that had a pulse...heck he might have money matched the starcraft guys as well -_-
Well when your traveling to another country you don't want to waste time, it's kinda like a once in a lifetime thing. You do whatever you can to have a good time, sleeping is no fun haha

InFlames

dead
I thought I was the only one who used B1214~In Front Blackhole during pressure to bait a jump in. Good shyit Madzin, that tech is too good to have no one use it. Get owned Brady. :p

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
It was my young blood that finally dethroned B Wizz >:] idk how I actually beat him though. That's the best raiden I've ever seen or played hands down

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Great, awesome stuff. Wish I could get some of that great experience and have fun with you guys!.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Gross was to free to sonya, unfortunately I'm the only one the blew him up bc he abused that low string with Sektor, simple punish duck the second hit and blow him up

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2