What's new

MLG Arena for Raleigh officially cancelled

REO

Undead
Sorry, guys. Guess my tournament win with Kabal really disappointed the people at MLG since that's who they saw win last time. This game is turning out just like UMK:3 - Awesome. All people who prefer variety and no repetitiveness can get the fuck out of this community now.

Old and missed days of MK, here I come.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Sorry, guys. Guess my tournament win with Kabal really disappointed the people at MLG since that's who they saw win last time. This game is turning out just like UMK:3 - Awesome. All people who prefer variety and no repetitiveness can get the fuck out of this community now.

Old and missed days of MK, here I come.
I was 4 days from showing mlg a dead kabal
:(

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I need to know, is the game good? Im pretty hype for it. I havent played Tekken since Tekken 3, so it's another walk down memory lane for me, much like Mk 9 was.

I'm the worst person to ask to give a proper TTT2 review

I've maybe played tekken $30.00 worth of quarters at various movie theatre arcades in my whole life combined

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Man..Looks like Mk9 is coming to an end unfortunately. I'll still play it until the next one comes out. TTT2 looks like the same old tekken to me, but I'll try it out.

gdf

Noob
Okay, so when MLG picks up Tekken it will come back. Sounds good to me. (To reiterate LBSH, Tekken is going into MLG hard, Tekken players don't make mistakes twice, it's not in their nature)

On a completely unrelated note, Fuck you Foxy, fuck your Box, and fuck you again. Pig stays on Playstation, Atlanta plays Playstation, you won't take Pig.

That is all. :)

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Too lame. I hope MK doesn't die. Nobody gets as legit as us in the fighting game world. Idgaf what anyone says. And as much as i want injustice to be awesome, I think it's going to be a total let down. Just an attempt at making money off of DC characters for WB and Nether. But the more money they have, the better 10 will be. So there is always that?

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
if pig rigs the brackets well enough so I win his online tourny, I'll go to Dallas.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2