What's new

MLG anaheim Hotel Stream??

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
So is anyone Streaming Casuals/MM$ / the 5v5 with West coast , East coast, Texas , etc?? At a hotel or something over the weekend during MLG Anaheim?? medinalife??
im asking cus i can bring my stream equipment if you guys want.. so we can stream on like thursday and friday.. but dont want to carry all my stuff if someone else already plans on doing the stream..

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So is anyone Streaming Casuals/MM$ / the 5v5 with West coast , East coast, Texas , etc?? At a hotel or something over the weekend during MLG Anaheim?? medinalife??
im asking cus i can bring my stream equipment if you guys want.. so we can stream on like thursday and friday.. but dont want to carry all my stuff if someone else already plans on doing the stream..
^^^^^^ This

Cat and i need an answer asap cause i may can help w the 4g wireless card if everyone asks BeerGuyEd nicely and seems him love letters

Reactions: Cat

Cat

On Saturday? After the MLg pools right? Well as long as everyone is up for it. Like I said. You guys want me to take my equipment let me know. So I can pack it. I leave Thursday morning. That wireless card would be great.

Pig Of The Hut

On Saturday? After the MLg pools right? Well as long as everyone is up for it. Like I said. You guys want me to take my equipment let me know. So I can pack it. I leave Thursday morning. That wireless card would be great.
Talk with the guy chef mentioned asap so we can get this going

we have 4-5 days :)

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Well chef get him in here to see what's happening. We need to get all these matches on stream since im sure plenty of them won't happen at MLG event

Tyrant vs cdjr jax mirror???

Pig Of The Hut

Well chef get him in here to see what's happening. We need to get all these matches on stream since im sure plenty of them won't happen at MLG event

No thats gotta happen

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

Well it's kinda 7:00am on a Saturday so I'm sure he'll get in here once he wakes up. =/

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Def in a hotel room clise to the venue so we dont have to travel far. More players will be able to play if we have the stream in local are near anahaiem convention center

Pig Of The Hut

Def in a hotel room clise to the venue so we dont have to travel far. More players will be able to play if we have the stream in local are near anahaiem convention center
there are 5 hotels within the block of the venue so most people wil be close

we have to find out where this EGP guy is staying and get confirmation from him that it will happen in his room

I hope @Krazie lives close to anaheim so we can get in on this when I get into Cali next friday. Friday is the earliest that we can do a 5v5 because some people(Present company included) will be coming on friday morning.

Pig Of The Hut

I hope @Krazie lives close to anaheim so we can get in on this when I get into Cali next friday. Friday is the earliest that we can do a 5v5 because some people(Present company included) will be coming on friday morning.
Sat night is best

fri = training
after pools on saturday = its whatever

Cat

yeah well let me know guys.. i been working on getting my stream to look legit.. so it would be pretty awesome during mlg anaheim... just look at the comicpalozoa.. that was with sucky internet card.. lol

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
yeah well let me know guys.. i been working on getting my stream to look legit.. so it would be pretty awesome during mlg anaheim... just look at the comicpalozoa.. that was with sucky internet card.. lol
Really?? It was legit!

Medina4life

Media Master
I won't be going... You can ask Jeremiah or Hahn of you could borrow GGA's 4g card. Be warned though, it didn't get a proper signal at the hotel at UFGT

Pig Of The Hut

I won't be going... You can ask Jeremiah or Hahn of you could borrow GGA's 4g card. Be warned though, it didn't get a proper signal at the hotel at UFGT
NOTHING got a signal at ufgt hotel

Man that place was a dungeon for all phones, battery was dying constantly