What's new

mkx's MK Collection

mkx

Noob
hello,
i am new here and i come from germany. i am 30 years old and a big mortal kombat fan.
my favorit sound is hardstyle and i love dutch hardstyle music like showtek, headhunterz, noisecontrollers, wildstylez and deepack. at the moment i hear electro-house like remixes from afrojack, dj chuckie and laidback luke.

now i will show you my mortal kombat collection. i think its one of the biggest in germany

- action figures

- games

- strategy guides

- comics

- other rare mortal kombat stuff

if i add some new stuff, i will post it here.

mkx

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Welcome to MKE! Nice collection you have there man.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
whoa whoa... whoa...

I... fuckin hate you. LOL

I am IMPRESSED.

You, me and DrDoggyStyle need to put everything together into an MK museum, lol.

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
Welcome to MKE, MKX
it's very nice but you already know :)
thanks for posting your collection here

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You guys have given me an idea... what would you guys say to having a gallery kind of like a museum of MK merchandise on the site? It would be basically be consisted of everyone's photos of their own MK stuff and of course, each picture would be captioned and credit would go where deserved.

What does everyone think?

Dr Doggystyle

The #1 MK Kollector from the Netherlands
great idea :top:
let's make the MKE Merchandise Museum :)
maybe you can make it in sections just like MKX did on myspace

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Hmmm... I wonder how rare this one is then? (note: this one has actual hair)

This one is DrDoggyStyle's as soon as I can find the extra hands and the base.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice kollection, I thought I was the only one who had all the guides (I have to take pictures of my stuff now..lol) you and doggy inspired me to do so, but that will take a while haha.

Nice figures especially man, figures are by far the toughest the get....and are very pricey on Amazon and ebay.

I have a few things so far nobody else I've seen has hehe but I'll post more about those later, nice MK DS case lol that's hot! :)

Again, hot kollection man!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
i thinks is not an original.

my goro figure is from infinite concepts and only 200 was produced world wide.
I wouldn't say that... but i think the one i have was an actual kit that you had to paint yourself.