which is more broke

• injustice

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • mkxl

Votes: 79 60.3%

• Total voters

omooba

fear the moobs
for those of us who played both games what do you think is harder to block mkx mix ups and hard to blockables or injustice's shenanigans
IMO injustice was harder because for mkx most of the hard to blockables came from a few set ups.
but injustice had so many fucking set ups and the back blocking added a third element to the 50/50's and then you rememeber than stuff like dashing through a character while charging an overhead Then Becomes A Cross up THAT CAN GO INTO A LOW OR AN OVERHEAD ACTUALLY EXISTS *sigh* fucking honeybee
what do you guys think

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
There's literally no difference in how hard it is to block unreactable 50/50's, but Injustice was better in that sense imo since it was a lot more difficult to get in your opponent's face and do that stuff. MKX has a bunch of batgirl-like characters, but batgirl's neutral game takes a lot more when movement isn't so easy, so it can be less annoying to deal with and easier to avoid those situations if you know what you're doing

omooba

fear the moobs
I think so. Do you mind pointing out the specific ones you're thinking of though?
everyone had some sort of 50/50 or ambiguous cross up
you know that set up with zod where he would dash in after a background bounce they do a neutral jump into an air attack that either crossed up or stayed on same side depending on what button.
yeah everyone had something like that. even batman shit even joker did. i saw some nasty shit with the teeth after mkx came out. but the zatanna shit was when i officially stopped playing injustice. it was just to much for me. i'm not trying to play two umvc3

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
everyone had some sort of 50/50 or ambiguous cross up
you know that set up with zod where he would dash in after a background bounce they do a neutral jump into an air attack that either crossed up or stayed on same side depending on what button.
yeah everyone had something like that. even batman shit even joker did. i saw some nasty shit with the teeth after mkx came out. but the zatanna shit was when i officially stopped playing injustice. it was just to much for me. i'm not trying to play two umvc3
I see your point. But at the same time, the situation you're describing was rarely done successfully with most of the cast when it came to tournament play (correct me if I'm wrong though).

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
In Injustice at least you had measures to deal with the amounts of Bs. In MKX you're force to hold godlike pressure and mixups almost always, and even when you're right defensively you're still in a bad spot afterwards half the time.

MKX bs is much worse imo.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Either way I think it's fair to say you just pulled some random arbitrary numbers out of your ass and didn't actually take the time to break down every character's setplay-oriented tools down in depth.
Well, if anyone ever does come up with better numbers, please tag me, I'd be interested to know.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
More neutral-based gameplay(except for all that stuff that made it harder to play a neutral game)

Lol.
You take out the top tiers in MK9, you have shit-to-mid tier characters playing footsies.
You take out the top tiers in Injustice, you have characters dashing all over the place and mashing Specials.
You take out the top tiers in MKX, you have the exact same game that takes longer to finish because they don't deal as much damage.