What's new

MKXL Pools for SoCal Regionals 2016 are now streaming!

Are you ready for SCR?!

• Oh, yeah! Get hype!

Votes: 62 79.5%
  • Nah, man, when's Injustice 2?!

Votes: 16 20.5%

• Total voters
great tournament so far but wtf on not showing top 16 losers thats the hypest part of most tournaments. looking forward to a exciting top 8 tonight!
Yeah that was fucking weird, seemed spur of the moment too as the commentators had just mentioned something about continuing the stream and then were like I guess not and that was that. What I don't understand is that it didn't seem to get replaced with anything. I wound up watching the rest of street fighter on the capcom channel but never saw anything else streamed on level up's channels.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
This cowboy fox set is absolutely crazy! Cryo looks dummmmb! Or fox is just too good.

Big ups to cowboy for taking down the fox! Great set. Still think sonic headed to GF though

Lokheit

Noob
Thanks WoundCowboy for showing everyone how to properly exploit Cryo's crappy neutral game until he's dead, I was waiting for that to happen so everyone could finally chill (no pun intended) about Cryo. That's how it's done guys. No matter how many consecutive JIP into ticks Sonic would connect in that corner, every punish in the neutral game was huge in the match up.

Us SZ mains have been trying to tell you since the patch that Cryo was overrated and probably even SZ's worst variation, now Sonic tried to stick with him and the variation got exposed. If we're talking about pre-patch comparisons with Sonic characters, he's closer to Gunslinger tier than to Alien.

Last edited:

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Just because I'm too hype....this top 8 is amazing to me. I'm enjoying the new meta and most of the system changes, and it feels to me like a lot of characters are viable now. At least in the small sample size we are seeing a lot of characters represented.

Another great set and character hype.

Lokheit

Noob
Iv been too busy to watch a lot of it but has Sonic been playing all Cryomancer?
Yeah, he refused switching against Wound and got beaten. Boneshaper completly controls the neutral game in that match up, Sonic got some nice offensive momentum in the corner but most ticks basically gave him 12.5 damage into another try while losing the neutral battle costed him the match. 3-2 for Cowbow.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
hey fellas, do we have the before 16 bracket video? I want to catch up with all this. Thanks!