What's new

MKXL Pools for Final Round 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to clarify again, I have 3 exams this week lol, so tho I could have still went, I for sure would not be in a position to take it, or even make top 16 cuz I am lacking mu xp. Same for SFV atm so in both the games I entered, I would know I am not at my best. But for a teaser, I have a new main who a few have played :p.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
So Hyped I Seen My Name For My First Tourney
cool man.. good luck. looks like a nice mid weight pool. I only know Whitebio and he is legit... hope to see ya on stream man!

I'm in pool 16 and don't know anything about my opponents :)
I only really know Michelangelo in pool 16. he is a S-Quan main.. a v.good one to. I think he also has a pretty great Johny as well I have seen him bust out as well.

At Final Round : The world shall know PAIN!!!
This is your time Saltface!!

Last edited:

WATCHD0G

Noob
Some pools I don't know more than 2 people in then there are pools like 14 with Djt, Slayer and KOREYTHEDRAGON or Pool 2 with Dragon, SaltFace, Forever King Jr and Lil Majin like who makes these things?
Right!? yeah this is so weird to me. I'd like to know how these pools are picked

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
A few pools are stacked (2 and 14 immediately come to mind...) and a few seem weak. I don't get having Pigg and KP in a pool and DJT and Slayer in a pool, when a few seem pretty soft. No disrespect to anyone, just don't get putting very established players together to fight it out in pools when the overall result may not actually reflect reality of skill.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I think pools should be 100% random. Spreading the top brass out among the paddle boarders and 1st timers is unfair imo. I know you need to beat the best to win, but fully randomised pools allows the FGC to see and support other players. Some of these weaker pools will give a shot to people that may not if there is a stacked pool. Also stacked pools can eliminate pros before finals. I think this is part of the FGC and what gives it the texture and "anyone can make it" feeling. Stacking pools is like the football league regulating drafting the claim it is "for the better game" but all it has lead to is the most unbalanced teams in history.

I say fully random pools every time. let the chips fall where they may.

Status
Not open for further replies.