What's new

Discovery MKXL / All Characters - Anti-Zoning & New Tech 's With Interactions.

Sup guys!

I bring a few little tricks that have been using for quite some time. Now I do some videos to show details of these.

They are small things but they can change their gameplay.

My old tech now no longer working and the new proposal is to make a feint to then use a movement with armor (very similar to the gameplay of Kotal Khan).

It also indicates that now "D + 1 + interaction" and "D + 3 + Interaccion" Barring can grab in combo.

Anti-Zoning Tech with Interaction.

Mainly for critical power and avoid chip damage moments. Particularly movements distance that can not escape or crouch.

@Youphemism
@God Confirm
@just_2swift
@ETC Mcfly
@Big Pampering
@The PantyChrist
@ROG Moonspell
@Braindead
@Eddy Wang
@Carl

If you have more ideas do not hesitate to let them know!

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Niiice! So I was wondering but I can't check at the moment, is it actually unavoidable, or is it just tick throwing? Either way it's great though

Also that second video is funny, looks like he's just stepping to the side on these projectiles like its a 3D fighter :p

DiegoMK9

Noob
Sup guys!

I bring a few little tricks that have been using for quite some time. Now I do some videos to show details of these.

They are small things but they can change their gameplay.

My old tech now no longer working and the new proposal is to make a feint to then use a movement with armor (very similar to the gameplay of Kotal Khan).

It also indicates that now "D + 1 + interaction" and "D + 3 + Interaccion" Barring can grab in combo.

Anti-Zoning Tech with Interaction.

Mainly for critical power and avoid chip damage moments. Particularly movements distance that can not escape or crouch.

@Youphemism
@God Confirm
@just_2swift
@ETC Mcfly
@Big Pampering
@The PantyChrist
@ROG Moonspell
@Braindead
@Eddy Wang
@Carl

If you have more ideas do not hesitate to let them know!

Dude! Awesome tech's

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Just before 2-3 weeks before KP2 was out I was already had interactions implemented as links , then they were gone. I hope those won't If we get KP3. I like the d1 links because kunglao has 6f and that may change momentum duration.

The interaction escape seems legit to Me. Good work Brother, Thank You.
In Shaloin we trust.

Nice tech. Be funny how this affect certain characters and matches like Impostor Shinnok who has that 20% interaction buff. (due to mimicry).