What's new

MKX x SFV

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I can't stand Street Fighter but I would buy this in a heartbeat. Especially if they did it like Tekken X SF (did this come out?) where you had two versions of the game for each style.

Mileena, Scorpion, Kitana, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Johnny and Raiden would get my vote to represent the MK side.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Boon has said a few times he would love to do this, but the "adult" MK content dosn't really gel with Street Fighter... even so this would be an epic money spinner. The big problem is that MK is fundamentally such a unique game in the FGC. It would be really hard to get these games together and be playable without one game having to take the style of the other and abandon its own style.

Your bringing back bad memories of the MK crossover game that shall not be named.
I can not be the only person that liked DCvsMK

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter!

MK Side:

Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Ermac
Reptile
Liu Kang
Kitana
Mileena
Raiden
Kano
Cassie Cage
Takeda
D'Vorah
Kung Lao
Kotal Kahn
Tri-Borg
Quan Chi

SF Side:
Ryu
Ken
Chun Li
Juri
Cammy
Rainbow Mika
Rashid
Vega
F.A.N.G.
Dhalsim
Laura
Zangief
Karin
Charlie
M. Bison
Poison

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
They were though. They were true MK games with that MK feel. MKvsDC has the same feel of being at a funeral for someone you barely liked. It was damn awful.
MKvsDC had mortal kombat's logo on it and was published by midway. It is as much true MK as mortal kombat 1 and 2.

Isn't it like their highest selling 3D game.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Back on topic.

If they decide to use mkx engine and mechanics Ryu and would have some sick variations.

Make their iconic 3 special moves their universals and give them 3 different variations to differentiate between them.

Ryu variation 1 would be denjin.

This variation gives him access to electric fireball, air elec fireball donkey kick, denjin charge and parry.

Variation 2 gives him access to new never before seen moves.

Variation 3 is based around dark hadou moves. Teleport axe kick, dive kick, fire hadoukens.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
An Horror fighting Game Like Terror drome is a much better idea in my opinion , street fighter franchise is goofy compared to MK franchise. But Nice thread my friend

ErMac333

Noob
I'd buy this no doubt about it. It's pretty silly to think about the possibility but we never know, sometimes money can speak pretty loud if the demand is there.

Btw: Tanya X Cammy for those cannon drills please.

Last edited:

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
"Ok guys, we need a good roster of characters from MK games to pit against the cast of Street Fighter"

Jason
Freddy
Leatherface
Alien
Predator
Kratos

Capcom: "wtf happened"
Capcom won't let NRS one up them.
They ll send their best and versatile characters to battle mortal kombat 's horror icons.

Here is capcom line up.

Ryu
Ken
Evil ryu
Violent ken
Sakura
Dark Sakura
Dan
Gouken
Akuma
Shin akuma
ONI

ando1184

Noob
I'd prefer mk vs tekken, I mean the new mk fight system is more closely to tekken anyway with juggles, punishes, and counters.