What's new

MKX will have more fatalities than any other MK has had, and much more "robust" netcode

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Injustice Netcode was much better if 2 people had good connection the game actually could be played at a competitive level

in MK9 if 2 people have good connections doesnt mean shit

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Assuming they are brutalities, I suspect that they'll probably work just like Ultra Combo finishers do in the new KI since that seems to be what they were inspired by in the first place.
I hope not because
1. People will accuse them of ripping off KI to no end, even though Brutalities aren't new.
2. I can't imagine that not looking stupid. It fits KI because of how it looks and how cartoony everything is and how crazy the hitsparks and flair are in that game. I can't imagine it not looking out of place or janky in MKX.

I still think a change in perspective and a QTE would work the best, and it would make it a lot more cinematic than just hitting someone a punch of times on a 2D plane.

All I know is Quan-Chi's better involve ripping off a leg and using that as his tool to attack in his brutality.

E

Eldriken

I hope not because
1. People will accuse them of ripping off KI to no end, even though Brutalities aren't new.
2. I can't imagine that not looking stupid. It fits KI because of how it looks and how cartoony everything is and how crazy the hitsparks and flair are in that game. I can't imagine it not looking out of place or janky in MKX.

I still think a change in perspective and a QTE would work the best, and it would make it a lot more cinematic than just hitting someone a punch of times on a 2D plane.

All I know is Quan-Chi's better involve ripping off a leg and using that as his tool to attack in his brutality.
Quan-Chi should rip off both of their legs, rip out their intestines and string the legs together to make leg-chucks and beat the shit out of them until they die.

Quan-Chi's Brutality is now confirmed.

I hope not because

Meh, who cares if people accuse them of ripping off KI? Its not like these franchises don't already have a history of borrowing from each other anyway.
I would strongly advocate against a QTE because regardless of how it might be at home/online, I cannot think of anything less hype or more boring to see happen in tournament. Seriously...It'd get old to see super fast with watching the winner do the button prompts on screen.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
It'd get old as fast as any other fatality, the only difference is it's more involved and more dramatic.

And just throwing out a long string of attacks and ending it with a finisher wouldn't exactly be fresh after the first couple of times either, to be fair.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
wasn't the injustice net code suppose to me much better as well?
do you really expect them to tell us that the net code is going to be trash?

E

Eldriken

wasn't the injustice net code suppose to me much better as well?
do you really expect them to tell us that the net code is going to be trash?
Maybe they took some ideas from Double Helix/Iron Galaxy. Here's hoping, anyway. From what I hear, KI's net code is amazing.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Maybe they took some ideas from Double Helix/Iron Galaxy. Here's hoping, anyway. From what I hear, KI's net code is amazing.
is next gen, am sure is gonna be good
I just think is funny that ppl think is gonna be great cuz boon says so
NRS needs and wants to make mkx look as good as possible

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
yeah but it had that freaky desync bug that didn't end the match. maxamillion from youtube said ki's netcode was about 2 frames of lag while mvc3 was 20 or more. mvc3 was really bad if you haven't played it, but mk9 not as bad as mk9. injustice netcode was better but... not good enough!

CRKFIEND

Noob
Meh. They always talk about improved netcode before every game launch, and each game is somewhat improved, but never fixed.

Most netcodes are fine. The big issue is the A-holes we all play who are running dial-up net zero who think that they have an acceptable connection. - They ruin the experience.

there's a lot of arabs in TYM specially from a clan called GRs :p
Yeah I know a couple of Arabs here on TYM. I know like 3 or 4 guys beside @ramy_92 but he is the only one i know that is from my country.

Hahahahaha ya rab yeraga3o Kitana bas ahm 7aga :D law lesa btl3b injustice aw mk ta3ala bleel session :D
Ya rab, el sar7a mesh ba7eb ay 7ad men el returning characters so far 3'er Sub Zero we practically mesh bate2 Kano we Quan Chi. Ya reet Kitana aowy ana kont bal3ab beha kteer we J.Cage fe MK9.

Walahy ya Ramy ana ma3adsh 7ata 3andy disc MK9, we Injustice mal3ebthash 3'er mara men sa3et ma USF4 nezlet ya3ny men june kea ,bas 7ata ba2aly fatra mesh bal3bha kteer. Lama bal3ab ba2eha Destiny aow Dragon's Crown el youmen dool.

After playing KI online, anything less than that is pretty much unacceptable. They set the bar about as high as it can be as far as lag (or lack thereof) goes.