What's new

MKX Top 8 at EVO 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
If I was a betting man, and you best believe I am ;p I'd put my money on SonicFox or DJT to win it. But I'd really love to see Milky win it with that Reptile! The hype would be unreal

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I'm strictly going for my boy Zyphox Dominican connection and one of the best people you can find this awkward community. Zyphox brings the power I got faith in him. This is just the beginning for him he will make a lot noise throughout mkx's life span.

I'm also rooting for honeybee I had fun playing close games with his flash with my Dick back in the IGAU. He's one of the few character loyalist that I really enjoy.

Matix218

Get over here!
Congrats to the whole top 8.

Extra congratulations to @YOMI Zyphox

In that pre mkx predictions thread I had predicted that you would be the mkx player who was good in injustice but would not be as good in mkx. I am officially on blast and I clearly was dead wrong. You have proven you are one of the best. Good luck today man

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
LK looks so fucking cheap the way Zyphox plays him xD With that variation you don't need to practice as much as Godspeed's one. ^^ Saltface shouldn't try to armor that character.
Yeah that's the thing, Zyphox isn't even playing Flame Fist optimally at all, I think he's just done really well to play out of his mind this weekend.

And about Saltface... he kinda got screwed because there's a certain situation where Mileena can't use armor against FF Liu even if he wanted to, but I'll covering that in another thread later.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
...yeah, i don't know what the hell you're even referring to. everyone was praising foxy for his performance at 2013 evo despite his injury and i saw nothing but hype for his play this evo. same goes for the condiment bros. the only one who wasn't really hyped up was nivek and that's because he isn't as well known as the others.

I think it was mainly @GGA 16 Bit, but last night I gained his approval.

You just dont know about my WoWo, but my lao you do :p

Man if Zyphox and Honeybee managed to play...I always felt there was
Damn, Justin Wong lost his first match and then lost his first match in losers in MKX.
No one should be surprised. MK 9 was quite new in the series when it came out (terms of style and play) and Wong and Floe got a couple of early wins in the games infancy and proceeded to trash talk the NRS community. Soon as everyone caught up they were crushed like ants. Wong started saying Cage f3 was an infinite.

With MK X, most transitioned to a high calibre in a short space of time. Of course Wong was going to get blown up 0-2.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Wooohooo Evo started.
2 more hours of waiting for MKX, but at least there is something else to watch for now.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
So... unrelated to our event but did anyone else just see what happens when you pop off after winning a round while thinking you won the match?

Marte

Noob
Thank goodness we have a good characters variety in top 8, no CEO 2.0.

Unless everybody bring out a pocket Shinnok :joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.