What's new

MKx Tier list - The Really Bestest Truthie Tuth List (01.01.16)

So there are a lot of Tier Lists going around on TYM and no one really cares. The pros have their mains by now (until the Kp2 shake up) and the only people arguing about jack are the noobs and casuals who haven't played enough to have an opinion worth listening to.

So my wife, 2 sons and I thought we would make the definitive Tier List for the REAL community base of TYM... the Stream Monsters. Fuck who is best... WHO IS BEST TO WATCH is the focus of this list. This is a Tier List of what characters are the most hype and fun to watch on Stream and who is the biggest snore fest. Most broken can fuck off and most cool can rule the day!

• This will be sorted into Tiers.
  • Each Tier is in Alphabetical Order
  • No individual variations, all variation vales are combined.
  • Each Variation on a character is rated on:
    • Rarity (How little you see it)
    • Variation Dominance (a value representing how much you like the variation)
    • Coolness of move Set (How awesome it looks in action)
    • Community Legends (Community Leaders that play the variation and bring hype when on stream)
    • How much do you hate the brutalities you see (This is a negative to score)
    • How much do you want to see the brutalities you never see
  • Each rating is out of 20 (100 per variation)
  • All ratings for all variations scores are added together to get the Character Rating
MKx Tier list - The Really Bestest Truthie Tuth List (01.01.16)

S Tier (Steam rejoices and fists pump in the air while chat goes crazy and gets muted by sysops!)
  • Jackie Brigs
  • Kano
  • Kotal Khan
  • Reptile
A Tier (Bring it on!!)
  • Devorah
  • Ermac
  • Ferra Torr
  • Goro
  • Jason
  • Jax
  • Jonny Cage
  • Lui Kang
  • Melinna
  • Takada
  • Tremor
B Tier (The commentators are funny)
  • Kenshi
  • Kitana
  • Quan Chi
  • Sub Zero
C Tier (Meh, Seen it all before)
  • Cassie Cage
  • Erron Black
  • Kung Jin
  • Predator
  • Radien
  • Scorpian
  • Sonya Blade
Z Tier (I'm actually surfing google and not even watching)
  • Shinock
  • Kung Lao
  • Tanya
Your welcome TYM.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So Hat Trick and Dragon Naginata have no hype at all? Seems like you are just judging them by one variation tbh

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Also do you actually watch mortal kombat streams with your wife and kids? That certainly wouldn't fit the mold for traditional family time but to each his own lol

Also do you actually watch mortal kombat streams with your wife and kids? That certainly wouldn't fit the mold for traditional family time but to each his own lol
We watch the ESL EU stream as a family as it is short, but for majors I usually have it running all day and watch with my kids or just have on while I potter around the house. For me the FGC is basically a sport... it isn't so much "traditional family time" but I'm the Dad, and I get to have the TV on my sports! Just happens for me it is FGC and not football. We do actually all play though.