What's new

MKX: The new characters names will be revealed today (Guess their names)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
How the hell are fatalities going to work against Ferra and Torr lol

I hope Ferra gets to run a way when the announcer yells FINISH HIM or her ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

trufenix

bye felicia
How the hell are fatalities going to work against Ferra and Torr lol

I hope Ferra gets to run a way when the announcer yells FINISH HIM or her ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
It's pretty obvious you control the big guy and the runt is just there for flavor, she falls off every time he goes down and then climbs back up after. I wager it will work similar to Carl in GG or Ryoho and Mana in BR.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
It's pretty obvious you control the big guy and the runt is just there for flavor, she falls off every time he goes down and then climbs back up after. I wager it will work similar to Carl in GG or Ryoho and Mana in BR.

im going to go out on a wild limb and say its NOT "pretty obvious" ...

trufenix

bye felicia
im going to go out on a wild limb and say its NOT "pretty obvious" ...
Man, I hate how long it is going to take them to give us a story trailer or any sort of explanation for anything. Boon saying this plot is both a continuation and not a continuation of MK9s story is a complete mindfuck.

I was thinking maybe he meant some kind of plotless Dream Match ala KoF, but now there's new characters and a pirate cove and sub zero's a dude again but he's got 3 different sets of power and NRS never does things like that wihtout an explanation.

BGMD

Noob
Deborah (Hebrew: דְבוֹרָה‎) is a feminine given name derived from דבורה D'vorah, a Hebrew word meaning "bee."

clever

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
WEre they gonna reveal anything else today or jsut those two characters names?