What's new

MKX PC Mod - Sindel Character Overview

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Are we still not over the fact Ryan has a British accent? Ever heard one before?
I have nothing against British accents lol, there's a lot of stuff i feel is cringe-worthy in a lot of stuff that I've seen done everyday.

I don't even know why you took my comment so seriously....

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Ahahaha that air projectile, seems you can neutral duck EVERY high. Oh and @PND_Ketchup Sindel did actually have that string in MK9 except it was 11B2 not 112. It also had a followup of 11B24, could you test to see if she has that? And can you cancel 112 (or 1124 if it's there) into her air fireball?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Ahahaha that air projectile, seems you can neutral duck EVERY high. Oh and @PND_Ketchup Sindel did actually have that string in MK9 except it was 11B2 not 112. It also had a followup of 11B24, could you test to see if she has that? And can you cancel 112 (or 1124 if it's there) into her air fireball?
You can't cancel her air strings into air fireball, her 4 after b2 and 112 doesn't exist in MKX either :(

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Hey guys!

THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH MODDING THE PC VERSION!!

A lot of people asked me to run over the NPC playable version of Sindel, so here it is!

She definitely isn't as fun to play as Rain, she has her own moveset and strings as normal, but her damage is pretty awful and her juggles don't actually give her much.

Hilariously broken zoning (you'll see what I mean) and something really special at the end of the video. Enjoy!

I been to lazy to try the mods on of and I as many others notes this video and rain. Do u plan on doing a Baraka I hope so... Thanks for the videos!!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Btw @PND_Ketchup here's a combo compilation of hers from someone I know who also has her mod. She does have some damage potential in the very, very end lol
Doesn't quite count.

When you swap a NPC character with a variation, any variation specific attacks remain, even though the character isn't meant to have them.

Midscreen he kept using the MB scream to get the stun, but then HAD to end in another bar for MB cartwheel, then at the end he was using royal storm specific attacks she isn't meant to have haha.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Sindel <3

Such a damn shame she didn't make the roster. A variation utilizing her hair would have been the best and easily my second main.

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
Yes, her d1 is extremely fast. It has to be like 4 or 5 frames. I remember when I played the Story of Very Hard, she would sometimes poke me 3 times before I realized what was going on lol. And thanks for pointing out the plus frames on her cartwheel, I did not know that. It will really help if I every play the story again. Good overview! :)