What's new

MKX Kombat Pack 2 Announcement Today

The first one is clearly Baraka. Check out the bald head, ears, ropes, forearms...it's him.

...agreed, but my only hesitation is a lack of pointy things sticking out of the arm. (understanding they could've doctored it intentionally).

also agreed on bo rai cho. i have a feeling we're in for a few surprises.

Holy shit.. Bo Rai Cho might be DLC? Idk if I believe it, but i'm super fucking happy if the silhouettes are correct. They probably wont be lbsh

ABake

Bum Kitana Main
I wouldn't put too much weight on these silhouettes. Remember when stills of the character select screen were first being released? None of those silhouettes were of any of the actual characters. Beides, the first one looks like Sub-Zero.

Ed Boon be trolling.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
I wouldn't put too much weight on these silhouettes. Remember when stills of the character select screen were first being released? None of those silhouettes were of any of the actual characters. Beides, the first one looks like Sub-Zero.

Ed Boon be trolling.
OMG you're right! It's totally Sub-zero!!! Lol and yes none of these silhouettes 100% accurate! These are just trolls to mislead us!

Rearawt

Noob
KP2 isn't included in the season pass I'm guessing? SO what, they wait until the "season" is over and then release KP2 as soon as it ends? That's really shitty.

First time I ever bought a season pass, and now the last was with MKX.

When IGAU:2 comes out I will still preorder it though :\
You didn't buy a season pass. You bought a Kombat Pack.
This is another Kombat Pack.