What's new

Tech - Kung Lao MKX: KL - TECH INVINCIBLE (Last Patch) (by ETC Mcfly)

You think this is a glitch?

• Yes.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Uh it looks cool, but why would you post a video without showing how to do it? I feel ripped off.
That's just a sample to give hype to the next video I'm going to do. Although I do not see much interest from players know this tech. It might be something old XD!

infamy23

FireBeard
Before I ask this question, let me say that the tech in the video seems cool and thanks for posting it.

I'm curious though, what made you think anyone would want to sit through a 34 second intro for each of your videos?

I see a lot of people do this in their videos, and I don't understand the thought process. It's obnoxious and annoying. Do you think I'm going to sub to your channel because of your super cool intro? I'm more likely not to sub, because I never want to be forced to watch it again.

No offense, just curious :)

Before I ask this question, let me say that the tech in the video seems cool and thanks for posting it.

I'm curious though, what made you think anyone would want to sit through a 34 second intro for each of your videos?

I see a lot of people do this in their videos, and I don't understand the thought process. It's obnoxious and annoying. Do you think I'm going to sub to your channel because of your super cool intro? I'm more likely not to sub, because I never want to be forced to watch it again.

No offense, just curious :)
That's not passive aggressive at all.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
What is this, a hype video for the actual tech? I can't comment on the poll because I have no idea what the set-up is or what you are sacrificing to do it (if anything) so I'll reserve my actual judgement for when you actually explain it

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
To anyone wondering what the hell is happening let me break it to you:

In MK9 you could OTG characters on knockdown, basically you could pick them up for a block string disabling wakeups, reason why Skarlet was so gud.

In MKX, Colt disabled this funtionality so we're not allowed to pick them up anymore, but that doesn't mean you can't stand right in the axis and phantom pass through certain advancing specials on wakeup.

If this proves to be viable, getting knocked down might actually be worse, specially if you delay your wakeup because it will allow any character (not specifical to Lao) to stand right on top of you, and watching you screw yourself up on wakeup.

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
To anyone wondering what the hell is happening let me break it to you:

In MK9 you could OTG characters on knockdown, basically you could pick them up for a block string disabling wakeups, reason why Skarlet was so gud.

In MKX, Colt disabled this funtionality so we're not allowed to pick them up anymore, but that doesn't mean you can't stand right in the axis and phantom pass through certain advancing specials on wakeup.

If this proves to be viable, getting knocked down might actually be worse, specially if you delay your wakeup because it will allow any character (not specifical to Lao) to stand right on top of you, and watching you screw yourself up on wakeup.
Thanks for explaining what happened, because I didnt come from MK9 and I didnt know about that

E

Eldriken

Imagine if this is universal to every character. Doomsday made it into MKX and he's part of the whole cast. LOOOOOL

TamedLizard

Buff George
I've dashed (BF2) right through Jax's wakeup dash punch as Reptile before.

Is this what's happening essentially? Unable to watch the video atm.