What's new

Strategy - Assassin MKX Kitana 51% Combo

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
B13df1EX 3df1 ji3df1 ji3db21 f33db1 f33bf3.50% in royal storms 1 bar and doesn't need a sharpen for its damage...

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
B13df1EX 3df1 ji3df1 ji3db21 f33db1 f33bf3.50% in royal storms 1 bar and doesn't need a sharpen for its damage...
What is a thunder god doing here though...
I think people should give up the old school Kitana combo with jump kick float njp (which can only be done once in a combo and it scales damage significantly). Watch Emperor Fear's Kitana combo video, use jump kick delayed air fan.. You can loop jump kick delayed fan 2-3 times in a corner combo to deal hella damage
I have example for this:
F1 meterless: F112 fan, jump 3, F2 fan, d3 lift, jump 3 fan, jump 3 delayed air fan, 111 throat slice = 41%
corner jump kick combo: jump 3 fan, jump 3 delayed fan, 3 fan, jump 3 delayed fan, 3 lift, jump 3 delayed fan, 111 throat slice = 45% meterless
1 bar: B14 ex fan, 3 fan, [t bag 7 times waiting for the punching bag to fall down a bit] 3 fan, 3 lift, jump 3 fan, jump 3 delayed fan, 111 throat slice = 53%
swagger 1 bar: b14 ex fan, 3 fan, jump 3 fan, jump 3 delayed fan, 3 lift, jump 3 delayed fan, 111 throat slice = 51% I think
I'm not kidding about the T bag part, you can't press 3 too early because it won't hit

Your combo is bad and you should feel bad....and you don't need to create a new thread
There's a Kitana combo thread, post what you want there
All this unnecessary bashing on someone who just wanted to share a video is the reason TYM and NRS fgc is falling apart.

One could've simply directed him on where to post it and had a mod shut the thread down, but nope... let's get our cheap shots in and have a laugh so that people decide to stop frequenting TYM. Sounds like the better idea.

Your insecurity really shows on forums acting like this.

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
"Can you stand still while I sharpen ?" "oh and yes, stay in that corner please"

Seems useful :)

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
What is a thunder god doing here though...
I think people should give up the old school Kitana combo with jump kick float njp (which can only be done once in a combo and it scales damage significantly). Watch Emperor Fear's Kitana combo video, use jump kick delayed air fan.. You can loop jump kick delayed fan 2-3 times in a corner combo to deal hella damage
I have example for this:
F1 meterless: F112 fan, jump 3, F2 fan, d3 lift, jump 3 fan, jump 3 delayed air fan, 111 throat slice = 41%
corner jump kick combo: jump 3 fan, jump 3 delayed fan, 3 fan, jump 3 delayed fan, 3 lift, jump 3 delayed fan, 111 throat slice = 45% meterless
1 bar: B14 ex fan, 3 fan, [t bag 7 times waiting for the punching bag to fall down a bit] 3 fan, 3 lift, jump 3 fan, jump 3 delayed fan, 111 throat slice = 53%
swagger 1 bar: b14 ex fan, 3 fan, jump 3 fan, jump 3 delayed fan, 3 lift, jump 3 delayed fan, 111 throat slice = 51% I think
I'm not kidding about the T bag part, you can't press 3 too early because it won't hit
Can you provide a link for the video please? I want to do the delayed fans for the flashhh.. I get 50 percent in corner with out them but want them meterless 45 percent. Will be taking the combos you already mentioned in practice in your post. Thank you...

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Can you provide a link for the video please? I want to do the delayed fans for the flashhh.. I get 50 percent in corner with out them but want them meterless 45 percent. Will be taking the combos you already mentioned in practice in your post. Thank you...
here's the link. Big combos are found at the later half of the video

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Whyyyyyyyyyy?!?!

Man do people not look at the forums or something? There is a combo thread for all his damaging combos, and not only that, I made a thread showcasing her max damage combos IN EACH variation.

Anyways, you definitely didn't have to use sharpen to score 51%, especially sharpen and a bar. She already gets 53% 1 bar in the corner w.o sharpen. Sharpen gets over 50% meterless in the corner w.o a bar and over 60% with a bar.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
All this unnecessary bashing on someone who just wanted to share a video is the reason TYM and NRS fgc is falling apart.

One could've simply directed him on where to post it and had a mod shut the thread down, but nope... let's get our cheap shots in and have a laugh so that people decide to stop frequenting TYM. Sounds like the better idea.

Your insecurity really shows on forums acting like this.
Kinda have to disagree. The negative parts of TYM is the fact that it is practically unmoderated. There is a stickied combo thread, you can't miss it. This special snowflake wanted his own thread for a single crappy combo, this sort of thing ruins the forums and clutters the hell out of categories and ACTUAL informative threads, hence the purpose of a combo thread to begin with. And that's just with the off person doing it here because most people know they will get chewed out for doing it, if they didn't best believe there would be a lot more special snowflake combo threads. Add to this the fact that it doesn't get moderated, you can't really blame users for discouraging this sort of shitty behavior, which has a much more negative impact to the quality of our site than anyone blowing them up for it after the fact.

Didn't you just get onto the OP about placing a combo vid in a thread that isn't in the kitana combo thread?
He was literally just asked to by someone else, plus the thread is already up now. The equivalent would have been if he made a brand new thread in response to the single combo request.