What's new

Combo List - Kano MKX: Kano Highest Combos (up to 87%) by HRO!

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
I wonder what the damage of those non anti air combos look like unbuffed.

KitanawantstheD

CERTIFIED WANKER
Ow that looks quite painful lol. Good stuff though, wish I could see the look on the persons face who ever got bodied by those combos

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Just some observations from the board's worst player

F212 11 xx DB1 112 xx BF3 is 30 unbuffed, which is in line for Cutthroat meterless midscreen. Only issue is that there seems to be a fine line between hitting the 11 xx DB1 in that sweet spot, and a variety of bad spots (Too low, whiff, backwards etc). There seems to be potential in F212 11 xx DB1 112 xx DB1 EX though.

Almost everything else is buffed Anti air combos. Not knocking ya/him because he's putting out videos, and everything did look cool, but it'd be nice to see the regular values

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Saw this a couple days ago, really nice work.

You think you could give us a list of Cutthroat's most optimal combos(Midscreen meterless and metered. Corner meterless and metered. Buff and no buff)

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Nice stuff, so cutthroat era now?
Is cybernetic been bested or outdated?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Oh you 're serious about it. Okay then

Can you prove by any means that cutthroat (as you implied like something obvious) was always Kano's best variation?
Lol yeah I'm serious :p

Cutthroat has at least a few things that make it better:
Better damage than his other two variations, even without his damage buff (DD3) which he also has only in Cutthroat lol
Better (or in this case even existent) 50/50 mixups which are not only safe and hitconfirmable without meter but also neutral (B121 - OH) or even PLUS (B31 - L) on block without meter
Safe hitconfirmable meterless launcher (F21[2])

It's always been his best one, although his most underused because people are too busy whining about the range on his B1 to remember to use the stamina bar to run in and do it instead of trying to do it from jump distance :rolleyes:

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Still no proof

These are good, but I haven't seen cutthroat played in any "serious" match. Since the beginning anyone who cares to win plays cybernetic

were they all whiners?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
These are good, but still I haven't seen cutthroat played in any "serious" match. Since the beginning anyone who cares to win a match plays cybernetic

were they all whiners?
Cutthroat doesn't see as much play because people prefer the other variations, I've no idea why though. There are about the same number of Cutthroat mains on TYM as there are Commandos probably. And that's incorrect, "anyone who cares to win a match" doesn't play Cybernetic it's just people who prefer playing Cybernetic play Cybernetic. Coach Steve and Showtime I think it is play Commando more in tournament actually.

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
Cutthroat doesn't see as much play because people prefer the other variations, I've no idea why though. There are about the same number of Cutthroat mains on TYM as there are Commandos probably. And that's incorrect, "anyone who cares to win a match" doesn't play Cybernetic it's just people who prefer playing Cybernetic play Cybernetic. Coach Steve and Showtime I think it is play Commando more in tournament actually.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-new-and-improved-co-kano-the-almighty-great1.55290/
ive been cutthroat since day 1