What's new

Video/Tutorial - Wrestler MKX Jax Wrestler Combos by MKNBB

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
I have a feeling this will either be patched or nerfed to hell.

Nice though!
I dont think it! The combo to repeat in a real match is impossible!

The timing is really triggy and when you use other moves (not the roundhouse kick)

You will have only max.48% with 3bars! I dont see a reason to patch it

Slymind

Noob
Fancy, but 3 bars for 60% is not a good deal, unless, you want to close the game and there is a window of opportunity for that.

Stagger hit 1 1 gives enough advantage to hit ground pound after it connect its free what ever after you hit ground pound dash still working on combo after GP hit so 11 down down 4 gives you what follow combo first stagger adavantage combo i found jax so far:):):)

BookBurning

Voidwards
I can do 46 percent with 1 bar of meter with Pumped up in the corner. The rest is just accumulative damage midscreen from pressure. Honestly I would never waste 3 bars for pretty much anything unless it was a game ender. Jax doesn't need it.

Drecker

GET CITY.
I can do 46 percent with 1 bar of meter with Pumped up in the corner. The rest is just accumulative damage midscreen from pressure. Honestly I would never waste 3 bars for pretty much anything unless it was a game ender. Jax doesn't need it.
You can get 46-47 for no meter off a low starter in corner, don't waste bars!

I was making this suggestion on how much damage could you get off a GP set up.Just see what you could carry to wall on a GP set up for max damge.Not using 2 bars.

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
Hey guyz,

my compilation of combos with Jax Variation Wresler

and his really triggy and difficult multislam (7hit throw 19%)

So check it out and write your comment ;)