What's new

Combo Video - Wrestler MKX! Jax Briggs Combos 31%-43% by MKNBB

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
How dare you beat up Erron Black. As payment for your sin you must upload an Erron Black combo video right now.

Nice combos though. Jax looks so fucking raw in this game.

Nah but forreal, when's that Erron Black combo video coming

SLy

Noob
Noice!. That Kung Lao one that is shown after the vid is done is godlike as well. Keep it up.

Notez4

Noob
Today would be amazing to all of us if you kept these vids coming. heres to hoping you find all the characters interesting enough to do como vids about.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
The combos are brilliant, its vids & combos like these that get me to use characters that I'd never thought I'd ever use. Can I trouble you for some sort of button tutorial as to how its done to see the difficulty?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, dude, you're awesome! Any chance we could see some Shirai Ryu Takeda swag? :rolleyes:

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i'm positive most combos will change with day 1 patch, either damage or gravity. anyone remember pre patch day 1 infinites?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Jax can only do 43% MAX where Johnny can do 58% MAX. Kung can do 52% MAX people still crying about Jax
Max? only a hand full of people have even gotten their hands on the game, there is no damn way anyone can be commenting on upper limits right now with so few people actually working with these characters thoroughly.

Espcially since we're getting a day 1 balance patch that no one knows the details of.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Very nice!!! I'm just glad to see some great content up and running to show the world the next level of MK. That Lao combo we all expect BirdLao but that Jax boy....