What's new

MKX infamous freeze Bug caught on Cam!

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Okay sorry about the funny Clickbait title I could not resist.

But anyway I was streaming when this happened.
But before you watch sorry for the nasily voice as I have a cold and the unnecessary crazy ramblings and swearing as it caught me off gaurd, but it's not about what I say it's about what's happening.

I know Reo already has a thread about this but non to this extent where you can't move at all, it could be an EO issue but I don't think so.

Basically what I thinked happened as you can see the Clones interrupted the scripted Cinematic and caused this bug.

Thoughts?
@colt

Edit:Happened on PS4

Last edited:

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
You serious? Lol what's the odds huh?

Can you get a recording so I can add to the OP so it can help NRS figure out exactly why

Yeah, when the stream ends I'll link the time. It seems to be any time someone hits with an interactible but a trade interrupts the animation.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yeah, when the stream ends I'll link the time. It seems to be any time someone hits with an interactible but a trade interrupts the animation.
If that's the case my best suggestion is give interactables priority in the trade.

I'm beginning to think this is not just Interactables but moves scripted with long animations like Grabs and shit, could explain why it happened with Reo

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
I think the game got confused because it was supposed to go into the zoomed in slow mo animation from the interactable but it got interrupted.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Okay sorry about the funny Clickbait title I could not resist.

But anyway I was streaming when this happened.
But before you watch sorry for the nasily voice as I have a cold and the unnecessary crazy ramblings and swearing as it caught me off gaurd, but it's not about what I say it's about what's happening.

I know Reo already has a thread about this but non to this extent where you can't move at all, it could be an EO issue but I don't think so.

Basically what I thinked happened as you can see the Clones interrupted the scripted Cinematic and caused this bug.

Thoughts?
@colt
Was this Xbox or ps4

The thought is this could be a system issue

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Was this Xbox or ps4

The thought is this could be a system issue
description of the video on youtube has a Playstation store link in it, im thinking ps4. Reo also plays on PS4, correct? has anyone on xbox had this happen?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Oh god I hope not imagine this happening Evo GF

In anyway you got any ideas why it could happen?

@Compbros where you PS4 or Xbox?
I guarantee you the first blame will be "converters" or sticks when it happens w sfv but I'm telling u it's most likely a system issues Sony will probably deny

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
No

Actually never ever
Id be okay with it being a system issue if it meant we could move to xbone and finally stop using that awful ps4 pad.

reos instance only took control away for a moment, odd that this one is doing so for the rest of the round.