What's new

Tech - Kuatan Warrior MKX GORO TECH & COMBO VIDEO. 1 BAR 48% + MORE!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
From what I've tested so far, EX ground pound is guaranteed after the following things..

b121
b4 (sweep)
dd4 (non enhanced version)
EXdbf3
bf1 (on hit) [standing opponent only]
d2 (uppercut)

plus if you do certain other types of single hits at the end of combos, you can also make the EX ground pound hit for guaranteed damage.

Jerkies

Noob
uhh... you can just simply wakeup backdash out of all of these knockdown "setups". Not guaranteed at all.

Jerkies

Noob
Negative Nancy
Haha sorry to be the party pooper, but "unscaled extra guaranteed damage in combos" is just completely false.
You can time the EX ground later than normal to hit the backdash if you want, but when you do that they can just jump out.
Goro meter is precious. Certainly not worth wasting on this stuff.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Haha sorry to be the party pooper, but "unscaled extra guaranteed damage in combos" is just completely false.
You can time the EX ground later than normal to hit the backdash if you want, but when you do that they can just jump out.
Goro meter is precious. Certainly not worth wasting on this stuff.
I hate to burst your bubble, but its completely guaranteed! If your getting the cpu to escape the ground pound with a wake up back dash, your just doing the ground pound to slow..

The only one that is escapable on the ground is the sweep into ground pound. But if you do the sweep in a combo high in the air, it too cannot escape the ground pound...

Try it. i can even make a video proving it if you want..

Jerkies

Noob
I hate to burst your bubble, but its completely guaranteed! If your getting the cpu to escape the ground pound with a wake up back dash, your just doing the ground pound to slow..

The only one that is escapable on the ground is the sweep into ground pound. But if you do the sweep in a combo high in the air, it too cannot escape the ground pound...

Try it. i can even make a video proving it if you want..
Im not trying to dump on you. I think its cool you are tyring to make this move useful.
To be fair i only tested the following
b121
b4 (sweep)
EX grab

These are all escapable with back dash or jump. For 112 make sure you dont backdash too early and input a roll. Normal wakeup and backdash = wasted meter.
I went back and retested them all. These are the ones i wasnt able to escape a recording of.
Combo ender 112, Combo ender sweep, and d2. All of the others are backdash or jumpable.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Im not trying to dump on you. I think its cool you are tyring to make this move useful.
To be fair i only tested the following
b121
b4 (sweep)
EX grab

These are all escapable with back dash or jump. For 112 make sure you dont backdash too early and input a roll. Normal wakeup and backdash = wasted meter.
I went back and retested them all. These are the ones i wasnt able to escape a recording of.
Combo ender 112, Combo ender sweep, and d2. All of the others are backdash or jumpable.
Ahh, no they are not escapable. did you not see the video? dude, you are not inputting the EX ground pound quick enough. the only one that is escapable is a standing sweep. but when the sweep is put into the end of a combo, its guaranteed.

Jerkies

Noob
Ahh, no they are not escapable. did you not see the video? dude, you are not inputting the EX ground pound quick enough. the only one that is escapable is a standing sweep. but when the sweep is put into the end of a combo, its guaranteed.
Yeah like i said combo ender 112 and combo ender sweep work. As does grounded d2. Combo ender EX grab does not work as its backdashable.
ALL of this is also backdash'able:
grounded 112
b121
b4 (sweep)
raw EX grab
bf1 (on hit) (standing)

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Yeah like i said combo ender 112 and combo ender sweep work. As does grounded d2. Combo ender EX grab does not work as its backdashable.
ALL of this is also backdash'able:
grounded 112
b121
b4 (sweep)
raw EX grab
bf1 (on hit) (standing)
Dude i just showed you a video of EX grab not being able to be escaped with a back dash. watch again!

Jerkies

Noob
Dude i just showed you a video of EX grab not being able to be escaped with a back dash. watch again!
I dont really know what else to tell you. Stop trusting your dummy setting and actually test it by recording it and backdashing it yourself. Its escapable. Youre wrong and in regards to EX grab your video is wrong. If you refuse to test it yourself, you will just continue to simply be wrong.
Combo ender 112, and combo ender sweep DO work though. So thats pretty good.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I dont really know what else to tell you. Stop trusting your dummy setting and actually test it by recording it and backdashing it yourself. Its escapable. Youre wrong and in regards to EX grab your video is wrong. If you refuse to test it yourself, you will just continue to simply be wrong.
Combo ender 112, and combo ender sweep DO work though. So thats pretty good.
my video is wrong lol, ok.

I'm sorry but your just not doing the EX ground pound quick enough. I have video proof. you haven't brought any proof. The cpu in mk games is known to do instant wakeups, much faster then what regular people can normally wake up at.

Your simply aren't testing it correctly.