What's new

Tech - Tigrar Fury MKX | Goro meterless 40%-44% Combos (Tigrar Fury) by MKNBB

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
Hey guyz,

found it random!

When u use end of the combo Goros Stomp your opponent cant stand up!

So you can add to every combos of the end Goros stomp = 10% damage and that is unblockable

This found is tested! Nothing helps! No wake up nothing

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
This doesn't work. You can backdash on wakeup in this game, and even in the corner you can escape the stomp with a backdash. Now if the opponent had not enough stamina or meter for armoured wakeup? Then yes, this would work.

BRUTALITY

Banned
This doesn't work. You can backdash on wakeup in this game, and even in the corner you can escape the stomp with a backdash. Now if the opponent had not enough stamina or meter for armoured wakeup? Then yes, this would work.
i was just about to share this with you lol

regulas

Your Emporer
Damnit, I was like "wow, Goro might not suck after all." Then I saw "stomp" was like "...".
If you cancel out of a string while they are being juggled then the stomp will land before they can roll out such as b12u2-nj2-f21~du for 32%, they cannot roll out of this they might be able to do an armoured wakeup but this may not hit. Also jump-in 3 and 4 you can also stomp on landing and hit before a rollout

SPY

Noob
I tested this in record and I was able to roll out before Goro lands. I tried b12u2-nj2-f21~du and b12u2-nj2-f2~du, NJ1-1~du, b12u2-f3~du and b12u2-4~du.

Last edited:

regulas

Your Emporer
I tested this in record and I was able to roll out before Goro lands. I tried b12u2-nj2-f21~du and b12u2-nj2-f2~du, NJ1-1~du, b12u2-f3~du and b12u2-4~du.
It is true they can tech roll backwards to avoid ever being knocked down, but they can't choose this action in reaction to stomp, you however can choose to follow them on reaction by holding f while up high and they won't be able to do anything. And if they do get knocked down they can't possibly get up first either. Still garunteed.

SPY

Noob
It is true they can tech roll backwards to avoid ever being knocked down, but they can't choose this action in reaction to stomp, you however can choose to follow them on reaction by holding f while up high and they won't be able to do anything. And if they do get knocked down they can't possibly get up first either. Still garunteed.
You need to guess if they will roll or not, so how it is "garunteed"? Plus from jip-b12u2-nj2-f21 you get 25% damage, so together with Stomp you will get 35% - Goro's meterless Bnb will get you the same damage.

Last edited:

regulas

Your Emporer
You need to guess if they will roll or not, so how it is "garunteed"? Plus from jip-b12u2-nj2-f21 you get 25% damage, so together with Stomp you will get 35% - Goro's meterless Bnb will get you the same damage.
You have plenty of time to be able to hold over on reaction to whether they roll or not. So you are guaranteed the correct input and thus the dmg. Also this isn;t necessary the highest dmg string you can do this with just the ones I posted to this thread.

SPY

Noob
You have plenty of time to be able to hold over on reaction to whether they roll or not. So you are guaranteed the correct input and thus the dmg. Also this isn;t necessary the highest dmg string you can do this with just the ones I posted to this thread.
I need to test this, but if you mess up with this combo you dont get damage+they will full combo punish you and if you mess up with standard Bnb you will just dont get damage. Only pro i see is that you will get untechable knockdown closer to you instead half-screen from dbf~3

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
the ai wont reversal out of it on the ground but will back roll it. safe to say it might be legit in the corner?

if you time these right you CANT backdash them fast enough. HOWEVER if you backroll into wakeup attack most of the time the stomp loses

this video explains it best

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
Or, y'know, they could armor out and completely fuck us up.

Stomp doesn't wreck armor.

Just to give you an idea, Cutthroat Kano can full combo punish us for around 50% for that shit.

Or, y'know, they could armor out and completely fuck us up.

Stomp doesn't wreck armor.

Just to give you an idea, Cutthroat Kano can full combo punish us for around 50% for that shit.
no he cant, if he does ONLY an armoured wake up then he WILL get stomped because the stomp hits before he gets up. you have to wake up roll and armoured wake up to beat the hard knockdown into stomp

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
this is good, just cuz they can back dash doesn't mean this is garbage @ everyone trying to derail op
good work @MK-NBB
I'll be throwing this into my ammunition