What's new

MKX Character Auction, 5v5, Money Matches tonight info inside

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Dam man. Missed day 2 MKX while doing a BBQ for the family. So i am watching the pools from earlier :( . I really wanted to watch this live though and reading it via chat :( just sucks. Its cool though everyone is providing updates but i am going to hold off until someone uploads the video. Wish someone had their cell phone 4g to teether. From what i read its an attack on the venues internet. To me thats crazy espically considering this is not Star Craft or something but an FGC event.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Big Marcus gets Quan for $20 which is pretty much a steal
Some random guy got Kung Lao
Sonicfox gets Mileena for $23
Nick from Gaming Generations gets Jacqui for $19
$42 for Ferra/Torr :eek:
Chindogg gets Erron for $39

Last edited:
Doesn't make me any less salty, I canceled plans with the girl, turned off my phone, ordered Pizza, and I've been sitting in nothing but my underwear and a stained tanktop for the last 5 hours trying to watch this event. :mad:
This post made my day. Lol #Thestruggle

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Any chance of a 4G stream? I and Im sure others would donate to cover the bandwidth cost if we could watch live.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
$50 for Reptile holy shit
$76 for fucking Takeda, who's low tier now? Kappa

exyle

Noob
Doesn't make me any less salty, I canceled plans with the girl, turned off my phone, ordered Pizza, and I've been sitting in nothing but my underwear and a stained tanktop for the last 5 hours trying to watch this event. :mad:
lol.
You must be new to the fgc.:DOGE

D4G

Win At All Cost
Stream is great, but man I didn't know the Hate for Maximilian was so strong, like damn what did he ever do to anyone?