What's new

Match Footage - Commando *MKX Beta* #ParryCityBoyz Kano Elite Club - Post your parrying matches

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Let's start posting those amazing parries off his new tools. Kano is a official grappler, lean and mean! With this new Beta Online; since I can react faster, parries will be a Salt Shaker now. Once again, thank you NRS!

So this thread is for the Commando Heads that parry fools and leave them in the dirt. That can successfully parry thier way to victory. Who can parry 5-8 times a macth, or more! Post your fights up and lets see them. We are the Elite Parry club!

Fresh900

"Cooler than a polar bear's toenails." #Outkast
Let's start posting those amazing parries off his new tools. Kano is a official grappler, lean and mean! With this new Beta Online; since I can react faster, parries will be a Salt Shaker now. Once again, thank you NRS!

So this thread is for the Commando Heads that parry fools and leave them in the dirt. That can successfully parry thier way to victory. Who can parry 5-8 times a macth, or more! Post your fights up and lets see them. We are the Elite Parry club!

Dat clothesline tho...lol

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Do any one Parry bruh? Show us the footage and show your counter skills.
honestly man with Tribot coming out im not gonna give a Fuq about any other char, i mean ill have 3-4 to choose from.

then after seeing, leather face, and Bo rai cho, they are both dope in their own way.. and i believe the same for alien...sense technically we havent seen Alien actually casted(he may be the next Kombat Kast)... but maybe another fighter. Rain, Fujin. who knows.. Kabal.
we could get many others, now that we know the Kustom Kombat Modifiers don't exclude characters anymore!

Example: Sektor rocket assist, Cyrax Bomb assist, Smoke Bomb Assist. maybe its the same for characters like Rain who are in invasion tower alot, sindel applies as well, Rain has assists in game, Looks like Fujin might have assists (tornadoes) Stryker has assists in game, and Kabal.
im 99% positive the next Kombat Kast is about Alien, but who knows and if its not then cool.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
honestly man with Tribot coming out im not gonna give a Fuq about any other char, i mean ill have 3-4 to choose from.

then after seeing, leather face, and Bo rai cho, they are both dope in their own way.. and i believe the same for alien...sense technically we havent seen Alien actually casted(he may be the next Kombat Kast)... but maybe another fighter. Rain, Fujin. who knows.. Kabal.
we could get many others, now that we know the Kustom Kombat Modifiers don't exclude characters anymore!

Example: Sektor rocket assist, Cyrax Bomb assist, Smoke Bomb Assist. maybe its the same for characters like Rain who are in invasion tower alot, sindel applies as well, Rain has assists in game, Looks like Fujin might have assists (tornadoes) Stryker has assists in game, and Kabal.
im 99% positive the next Kombat Kast is about Alien, but who knows and if its not then cool.
I can tell you now that Bo Bo is going to be God tier. He has too many options to choose from. The Dragon Breath seems Super powerful. Bojutsu has to many high/lows, the other one he has seems good also. I wanna fight and get drunk with Bo Bo. Dragon Breath for me.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
I can tell you now that Bo Bo is going to be God tier. He has too many options to choose from. The Dragon Breath seems Super powerful. Bojutsu has to many high/lows, the other one he has seems good also. I wanna fight and get drunk with Bo Bo. Dragon Breath for me.
reguardless how he is.. ill find a way to beat that matchup if im not using it.

thos multi vortex is kinda terrifying -_-