What's new

MKvDC game roster

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Obviously we will see Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (which one remains to be seen), and Green Arrow. They are all HUGE in the DCU.

Let's hope we don't see Granny Goodness! LMAO

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
MK
----
Raiden
Kid Thunder
Babality Raiden
Tim Static cosplaying as Raiden :)

DC
---
Spiderman

oh wait that's marvel... so I guess catwoman...

...nekkid!

At least they made sub look cool...take off scorpions gay belt, and we got a pretty decent starting MK list.

I mean, it's just sub and scorpion, but at least they look cool.
and its not like MK3, removin the ninjas, they're out first bitches

so i read somewere that on July 5th some game channel is revealing two villains i think i read it in gampro mag i cant be for sure but hopefully its true and they will reveal one from dc and one from mk

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Rumors tell me its Joker & Goro
Better be. Can you think of a better Batman villain to incorporate into a fighting game? Mr. Freeze would be the second choice, but like I said, he's too one-dimensional. At this point, I think the game's worst value is its choice in characters.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Better be. Can you think of a better Batman villain to incorporate into a fighting game? Mr. Freeze would be the second choice, but like I said, he's too one-dimensional. At this point, I think the game's worst value is its choice in characters.
Not official, but he will be in the game. Count on it like the sun in the sky, homie.;)