What's new

MKT PSX Sindel Inf Tutorial from Brazil

MKK hanzo

If it doesn't work in UMK3 then its neat but worthless outside of MKT.

Sounds like he is talking about a MKT specific priority thing with the pushback.
From his own subs:
"This combo will not work in the 1P side," 0:57
"with the same input I have done." 0:58
"Will not work with perfection," 1:01
"She will be pushed back after a few hits" 1:03
"See? As much as I try, this will not work" 1:04
"So, Sindel on the 1P side is 'blocked'," 1:07
"and the 2P side Sindel is 'unlocked'" 1:11
"For this combo you need two Sindels," 1:17
"to learn this combo" 1:20
"In the course of time you will known when the round is 'locked' or 'unlocked'." 1:22
"If by the way you try do the combo," 1:27
"in the 'blocked' round," 1:29
"when she is pushed back in those first flights," 1:33
"forget about it, will not work." 1:36
"Now if you try in the 'unlocked' round," 1:39
"the combo becomes incredibly easy." 1:43
Ded, ChaosControl and me are investigating some shady stuff here.

These 2 vids he never "hold" foward and he never push "both" hp and hk.

n64:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfxeW3wtYzc

psx:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLeRMUZY54

He also counters himself when he says (in portuguese wich I speak a bit) "you have to be fast between HP and HK (he actually says You gotta be fast between triangle and square).

In the n64 vid he seems to... Not tap anymore at mid combo and Sindel is still doing hits and stuff...

MKK hanzo

Yeah the one video I saw it looked like he was just tapping left and right once and definitely not enough for flight. Of course the videos always 'just happen' to be bad quality or too dark to see the inputs being done.

QFT

EDIT: I told Ded and Chaos that we should submit it to Mythbusters to se....

hey guys, i was watching those videos on YT and it looks like no one believes he really made the combo.
Here is lamest question :D : why?
wasn't this combo revealed many times before? why is it so unbelievable in this case?

MKK hanzo

hey guys, i was watching those videos on YT and it looks like no one believes he really made the combo.
Here is lamest question :D : why?
wasn't this combo revealed many times before? why is it so unbelievable in this case?
The time it was revealed (on a combovid) was using frameskip on an emulator and was said that it was "inhumanly" possible...

dreemernj

Ambassador
Yeah, the special case here was it sounds like a new way to do it that is easy enough to do in actual gameplay whereas the well known inf is very difficult. There is no "Just press the buttons as one and it works" way to do it.

I think the regular inf could be done in gameplay with a good keyboard and a well trained hand. But the amount of effort you'd have to put into training to do it and the fact that I can't imagine doing it on anything but a good keyboard means it's just not that useful. If someone found an easy way to do it, an input shortcut or something, it'd be a BFD.

damn, i thought it was made in normal game mode, so all this time (1-2years) i thought im trash, bc i can't do the same infinite, only 2-3 times :D
im not joking

upd: fuck it, i wanna try and be 1st lol
ill do it :D

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I watched that vid and with me not understanding the language and the horrible translation on top of the extremely dark vid, I didn't get what he was saying or doing at all.