What's new

MKT + PS3 = ?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Why am I not surprised? Ya know by now you should be able to play ANY PS1 game load time free on PS3. It should dump everything into memory and be set up to skip load times. This would improve MKT a lot. Shang would be pretty devastating.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Oh yeah...and the fucking load times must be built into the game or something :cry:

Derek

Noob
Konqrr said:
Good thing I didn't get the PS3 for MKT! :eek:
Yeah I know. I just like giving you crap about it because I can. There are a few good games on the PS3 just not enough to justify me spending 600 bucks on it.

i guess this time sony lose... there is nothing to justify 600 bucks (from America) and from here (Venezuela) The price of One Playstation 3 is something like 1300$ in some places and in others is 1500$ with only 1 controller, the console, and the box...(no games inside) if you want a game please pay the beauty price of 150$ in some places and in others 200$ and it depent which game you want... so sad, don´t you think?
The Nintendo Wii is: 650$ in some places and 750 in others... with 1 controller, the wii sports game, and the console, and if you want for example Zelda: Twilight Princess, pay 150$.
The Xbox 360 is: 700$ in some places (With a Hard Disk Drive with 20GB) and if you want 60Gb is 800$) with no games inside just one demo, with 1 controller, a demo, and the console, if you want the Copy Chip is 300$ more (with a total of: 1000$ - 1100$...

Fuck :(

Derek

Noob
kazlaz said:
are you going to buy virtua fighter i used to play that on sega saturn i think
Why bother? It doesn't have online Versus Mode. On top of that it's coming out for the 360 in Fall. It even says so on the official Virtua Fighter Website. Granted that wont have online versus either it will still have achievements and a leader board for Time Attack and Survival mode.

l SuGaR l said:
kazlaz said:
are you going to buy virtua fighter i used to play that on sega saturn i think
Why bother? It doesn't have online Versus Mode. On top of that it's coming out for the 360 in Fall. It even says so on the official Virtua Fighter Website. Granted that wont have online versus either it will still have achievements and a leader board for Time Attack and Survival mode.
I don't know if I may be the only one, but I am happy its not going to be online as even the slightest amount of lag will mess up the timing on crucial moves in that game unlike DOA. I'm still looking forward to that game.

Derek

Noob
Boostjunkie said:
I don't know if I may be the only one, but I am happy its not going to be online as even the slightest amount of lag will mess up the timing on crucial moves in that game unlike DOA. I'm still looking forward to that game.
DOA is a piece of shit in the shape of a disc. Never mention it in the world of fighting games again. However, I'll probably still buy Virtua Fighter 5 eventually.

is a pieace of shit but not too much... there are some shits that everybody don´t like it, like the parry mode or (counter atacks) you could win with just one button and some fighters have too much damage in punches or kicks and off course with kombos... but the game look cool and the game play sometimes it´s funny...i preffer Dead Or Alive 2 (for sega dreamcast)