What's new

MKT on Wii Virtual Console

I hope I'm not the only one who would like to see Nintendo release Mortal Kombat Trilogy on VC one of these days. WIth the success of UMK3 on Xbox Live, do you think Nintendo should follow suit and release their MK semi-exclusive? With me not having a 360 anymore, I need something!

Once I get enough experience to post on the official Nintendo forums (their posting system is such bullshit), I'm going to start an official MKT for VC thread/petition. Anyone here is welcome and encouraged to support it!

Because it's a Nintendo system, and Virtual Console only offers games from NES, SNES, Genesis, TurboGrafix, and N64. I don't want to play some crappy ass console version of MK, MK2, or MK3, so why not just get the best it has to offer and get MKT?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Even better would be MKT fixed arcade style like say UMK3 then I would be 100% for this and it would rock!!

:D

Derek

Noob
ÐarkMoon said:
MKT for ps1 and pc are not broken as fuck. Certain characters for the game are, I would say.
Who mentioned MKT PSX in either one of those posts? This thread is about MKT on the Wii so naturally they'd use MKT N64. God you're stupid.

l SuGaR l said:
ÐarkMoon said:
MKT for ps1 and pc are not broken as fuck. Certain characters for the game are, I would say.
Who mentioned MKT PSX in either one of those posts? This thread is about MKT on the Wii so naturally they'd use MKT N64. God you're stupid.
lol. I don't have time to argue kid. Indulging in mere conversation about Mortal Kombat Trilogy for any system, does not define me as "stupid".

Derek

Noob
Would you have preferred me saying "You sure do have the inability grasp simple concepts of conversation"? Or is that too many big words, kid?

Derek

Noob
Enigma said:
You'll have to pardon SuGaR. He's trigger happy with the name calling.
No, this topic is simple and self-explanatory. If you don't get that it's about MKT(N64) being put on the Wii Virtual Console you're an idiot and deserve treatment as such.

l SuGaR l said:
Or is that too many big words, kid?
l SuGaR l said:
I don't know how to answer this, I played UMK3 with my older bro when I was like 6 and I'd get really pissed when he'd beat me. So I guess since I was 6 years old meaning 1996.
Not even born in the 1980's lol.

Derek

Noob
Wow, you really are just out and out stupid aren't you(rhetorical question numb nuts)? The reason why I called you kid is because I'm comparing your intelligence to that of a little kid. Your posts are making you look stupid for me. This is almost effortless, it would be completely effortless if I didn't have to type a response to your stupidity. GJ, kid.

Derek

Noob
So, you're trying to tell me a game where a minimum of 21 characters have infinites and four combo videos to demonstrate them where three of them are called "Broken" isn't broken? Drink bleach please.

I would like to see you perform those infinites on somebody in competition please.

EDIT: to save another fucking post of idiocy.

I stated something about MKT in response to what I said, you attack me verbally. I called you out for it, and you continue. You are a dipshit and it is very amusing. Have a nice night :)