What's new

MKT infi psx

oBryant

Noob
can someone please explain how to do the psx infintes? im a noob at anything other then arcade umk3.. once again please no flame

Derek

Noob
What infinites do you want to know? I'm kind of perplexed by your question. Do you just want people to list infinites for the added characters?

oBryant

Noob
What infinites do you want to know? I'm kind of perplexed by your question. Do you just want people to list infinites for the added characters?

yeah i never done eny and never tried but now i want to.. i wanna know all of them.. ive seen most but i dont know how to do em or which mkt it was n64 or psx im lookin for psx's inf

DED_ has some on Youtube. 2 of them Include, Reptile Buggy INF ---> Pop up, Dash, UP+jkPOPUP, AutoCombo - Over and over.

NightWolf = Snes Nightwolf Inf.

If you want to know the infinites, almost all of them are showed in the combo videos. Download and watch those before you ask any more questions about this. You will see everything you want to know.

oBryant

Noob
If you want to know the infinites, almost all of them are showed in the combo videos. Download and watch those before you ask any more questions about this. You will see everything you want to know.

i know but i dont know if the videos are psx or n64 that is why i asked..

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim dont hate n64 is awesome and so is trilogy on it
Nah, I loooooooved my N64. Best couple years of gaming in my life, outside the arcades of course, but I loved that damn thing.

But I remember paying $80 (yeah, you read that right!) when N64 MKT came out (price goughing, FTL) and I certainly remeber being very very let down.

Then again, I hate MKT on PSX as well.

What a wasted opportunity for what should have the best 2-D MK EVER. :(