What's new

MK's Kano along with SF's Zangief & M.Bison cameo in a new Disney Movie Trailer!!

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I...actually want to see that.

Also was Zangif a villain in the older games and changed sides later on? I know he was fighting for the Soviet Union in the old games but in the new ones he seems more neutral then anything.
Funny thing, Zangief was never a villain in SF games.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Sweet mother of gaming, its my childhood in CG.

The premise is awesome, its a classic answer to a simple question of 'what do they do when they aren't doing that ONE thing we know them for?' reminds me of this, but with game characters:

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
This is so much win. They better add Jax somewhere in the movie. Also Sarah Sliverman is full of win. Glad to see her again. She is the little girl.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
That looks pretty neat. If only Kano had his MK1/MKSM hair to go with it. I hate bald Kano.. and human Smoke.

Needs more Straw hats, plz.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Anyone remember that thread where we were guessing what the MK characters did with their free time when it wasn't tournament time? Well now we might actually get some answers ;)

Altaire

Noob
I never thought I'd say this about a Disney movie at 19yrs old, but this looks gdlk lol. I'm taking my nephew to see this so I have an excuse lol
...Why do you need an excuse? So you're going to see a Disney movie, big whoop. I know plenty of grown-ass men who went to see Toy Story 3 just because they saw the first two as kids, myself included. If you want to go, go. You don't need to bring anyone, and I don't even see how it's embarrassing to begin with. It's not like you're going to see a chick flick by yourself or something.

That isn't to say you shouldn't take your nephew to see it anyway, though.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

...Why do you need an excuse? So you're going to see a Disney movie, big whoop. I know plenty of grown-ass men who went to see Toy Story 3 just because they saw the first two as kids, myself included. If you want to go, go. You don't need to bring anyone, and I don't even see how it's embarrassing to begin with. It's not like you're going to see a chick flick by yourself or something.

That isn't to say you shouldn't take your nephew to see it anyway, though.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2
I was just poking fun man. I went to see The Avengers twice, and the second time I had a Hulk Smash fist lol. I'm not really in to Disney but I am a nerd for video games, and I'll be going to see this with my nephew when it hits theaters.

Yes video game person with a 4 year old daughter. Going to see this for sure. Oh wait that's right, I pretty much have to see every animated movie that comes out anyway, but this time it will be fun.

Plop

Noob
Zangief and Smoke are odd choices to represent the bad guys....and why does Kano have one Jax arm?

Still, pretty excited about this. LOVE Disney!