What's new

MKD - Kabal VS Arcade Max Difficulty

jago, keep in mind kabal gets a free hit off his fireball. So goju ryu 2 spin, fireball, spin into the 75% will maximize your damage.

as well, he has 13 otg free spin, fireball, spin, for over 100% midscreen. so if you hit them with 11up3, then do 13 after it, then spin, fireball spin, then the 75%.

also, 4 in hookswords is not a free throw since it is jutsuable. learn to attempt throws after they would recover since the smart thing you would to just take the throw in that situation.

i noticed you arent moving in after 114 hookswords. you have to get in the habit of moving forward while pressing cs for the goju part of the juggle. using a ps3 controller might holding you back.

good use of the otg vs ermac last round

very nice finish first round vs nightwolf. i would of done the exact same thing. work on that. definitely key to winning in all MK games these days.

using breakers... if youre gonna waste 2 in a round you might as well use the last one to win it.

was fun to watch. nice job for not having played the game in years.

JagoMIH

Noob
thanks for the tips, didn't know about the free hits after fireball.

thanks for the nice response (snow voice) much appreciated

thanks for the comments everybody :)

thanks for the tips, didn't know about the free hits after fireball.

thanks for the nice response (snow voice) much appreciated

thanks for the comments everybody :)
depends on what distance you are before the fireball. i forget whether its closer or farther. i think sweep range only. watch mk:destruction. it should be in there...

yea.

you're welcome.