What's new

MKBuddy Frame Data App now available!

Hey kombatants,
My new frame data tool MK Buddy is now available on the Google Play Store, check it out by clicking here.
What's the deal?
I wanted a way to view MK11 frame data without having to jump all the way back to training mode, so I created an app that lets me do that. It lets me see at a glance which moves are punishable, safe but minus or even plus, with simple color coding to make it even easier to spot at a glance.
The aim is for this to be a community-fed project so if you see any problems you can report any of the moves or characters. If you're feeling bold you can sign up to be a contributor and get a sweet little social link on the "help" page :)
What's new?
You can customize table layouts, you can save matchup notes for yourself in case you need a refresher before your next match and I've added a glossary for people who are just trying to get into the nerdiness that is frame data!
Is it on iOS?
iOS version should be coming reasonably soon I would estimate it at about 80% complete.
Finally...
ALL feedback is welcomed and appreciated and if you feel strongly either way, feel free to leave it a review on the play store! :)