What's new

MKAK Kollection - What platform will you be using?

What system will you play MKHD on?

• PS3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• PC

• All

• Total voters

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Personally, I'm leaning toward the PC since it's a universal system and, after much thought, highly doubt the system requirements will be that high-end.

Although I will say that if it is truly a $10 download, I will definitely get it on PS3 as well.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
MKHD Kollection - What platform will you be using?

I play online to have fun with people states/countries away, and it seems XBL is the most fun for me in that sense.

Why isn't "all three" an option?

Hell for guys like us it should be "all four - 360, PS3, PC, and Arcade." You know one of us is gonna convert a cabinet.

Tim Static

Adminerator

TerryMasters said:
Why isn't "all three" an option?

Hell for guys like us it should be "all four - 360, PS3, PC, and Arcade." You know one of us is gonna convert a cabinet.
i made "all" an option, before i saw your post.

Want to get a cab for the pc version.

Did I completely miss it? It was probably my own stupidity, anything MK-arcade related gets me nerd excited.

Also kick ass sig!

Wait, the HD Kollection is coming out now? Or did you mean the Arcade Kollection?

Tim Static

Adminerator
TerryMasters said:
Did I completely miss it? It was probably my own stupidity, anything MK-arcade related gets me nerd excited.

Also kick ass sig!
lol no, i added it, then i saw your post, so its all good. :)

and thanks. found it :)

PS3 and maybe PC. I really hope MK1 has a following on PS3 when it comes out. MK1 fucking kills and im very excited to be able to play MK1 on PSN competitively, and of course my all-time favorite: MK2

btbb99

Noob
ps3 and pc.. i'm not into mk1 at all but i'm hoping i can get into umk3 alot more then i ever did, i can see it happening but i am still going to be playing mk2 alot

wazz

Noob
I will prob end getin all 3 versions. I'll pay for ps3 and xbox version

I prob end up downloadin it for pc and play on cracked/hacked servers