What's new

MKAK for PC running slow....why

NoDoubt

nasty
Just bought MKAK for PC and this shit is running almost slower than it was before it was patched. Im not even talking about online yet...the offline is running like underwater.

I have all system requirements. Windows 7. Over 3 GB of memory and over 2 GB of free memory. Of course nothing was running in the backround.

Whats retarded is I actually had this before it released on steam as the downloadable torrent. It worked fine, but couldnt get online because of the necessary CD Key so I had to get it and now it runs like shit. beautiful purchase.

I cant even find any info regarding this because it appears nobody else has dealt with this issue. Yet I boot up Mame and game runs fine offline and online.

NoDoubt

nasty
SOLUTION:

If any1 wants to close this thats cool but incase someone runs into this same issue, I found a way to fix it myself. Its very odd and retarded but:

You must run MKAK under "ARCADE" settings with "STANDARD" display mode.

I was previously using the KLASSIC setting. I have also tried Stretch display and it still plays sluggish. Havent tested the other modes, but the arcade selection with the scan-lines allows me to play the game at full speed.

I forgot to mention I am also using a labtop. This may be another factor. Its still retarded though imo.

i have same sh..t - very very slow! like in the jam jar. No matter online or single. The interesting thing - is what i have zero delay at online, but every opponents have 1-2 seconds delay with me, and they everytime lose without any chances. windows xp sp3. BUT! at another computer - my laptop - vindows vista mkak working good - full speed, good matches at online. i don't know how to fix it

NoDoubt

nasty
O yea another solution is putting it in Windows Mode. Scheiss posted how 2 do that in the MKAK available 4 PC thread. It works too