What's new

MKA Jumpkick Combo Video Tribute is Released by Check

MKA: Jumpkick Combo Video Tribute
Download MKA JumpKick Combo Video From FileFront

After Months of waiting, The MKA Jumpkick Combo Video has finally been released as one single dynamic movie. This Video Features EVERY single character in MKA, including Khameleon from WII version.

These Combos will simply blow your mind, and leave you wanting to watch it again and again. Youtube Link Coming by Tommorow Morning.

Enjoy the Combos Everyone! Thank you for your support in the last year and a half, sorry this took so long to get up. Peace

Dude, you've been working hard I see!
Anyway, Nice jump kick compilation, I liked it.
The first Shinnok combo inspired me, I didn't think that grab in the end was possible. That was an awesome setup.
The Sindel combo has win all over it :D !
Great vid!

; )

very hard, raging. this was actually done a while ago, i just havent been able to post it because 1) ive been so busy month after month and 2) after doing these, my computer died so i had no way of posting it till now.

shinnoks was HARD, my god, that thing drove me nuts, i had to find the right character for it to work on, that one drove me nuts for a few hours.

sindels is definitly a winner! they are all winners in my book ; )

my favorites are:

Shao Kahn
Sub Zero
Sareena
Taven
Kano

all of them! they were all great. i had a fun time making this video, lol.

thanks as always, ill get the youtube version up soon for everyone.

Of course all the combos are winners, I'm just a Sindel fan, lol!
As long as you had fun doing the vid, I had fun watching it!
thanks for the vids.

Now get some rest!!!!! ;)

youre welcome.

very soon, i will be getting plenty ; )

just wait until you see what i post in a few days, lol.

thanks again for the kind words, Storm ; )

alright, i didnt realize the audio was out of sync, i just watched it. ill fix it up today, sorry about this.

ok, i took care of the audio sync problem. whew.. i was worried there for a sec! ; )

it should be up in a hour, very sorry to everyone who downloaded it.