What's new

MKA Hot Poker Combo Video - Features 30 Unique Combos Using the Firewell Stage Weapon

MKA Hot Poker Combo Video *High Quality 300 MB*
http://files.filefront.com/MKA+Hot+Poker+Combo+Videoavi/;9825822;/fileinfo.html

as always thanks everyone for their continued support. my final project will be released in a few days, called MK Apocalypse. hope you all enjoy it.

as well, i encourage everyone to download the full quality version off filefront. it will be up by tommorow morning, just got it up on youtube first for everyone's sake

enjoy the movie everyone!

haha, yes! i couldnt do that smoke combo on the ps2 pad, couldnt jump fast enough, lol

im glad everyone likes it so far.

ill probably do a second video if i can get enough ideas.

thanks as always, kelly.

Azuro

Noob
Wii > All! Lol. Damn, all the possibilities. And the boss combos, I would've never thought of.

Very good shit.

Wii > All! Lol. Damn, all the possibilities. And the boss combos, I would've never thought of.

Very good shit.
lol thanks man, did you like the intro? ; ) im still learning how to use MovieMaker, hehe..

the bosses were the first thing i ever found for this movie, it inspired basically everything. i was just gonna release the boss combos, but decided to turn it into a decent movie. its a good one, no doubt, but i STRONGLY recommend downloading the full quality version, its up now:

MKA Hot Poker Combo Video *High Quality 300 MB*
http://files.filefront.com/MKA+Hot+Poker+Combo+Videoavi/;9825822;/fileinfo.html

i spent alot of time working on the high quality one, its the only way to watch it. everything is better, download, and be amazed, because im not lying when i tell you it will make the expierience 10, if not, 100 times better

OMG!!! Did Goro just do an Air combo?!!!! NOW I'm scared!! lol!

Anyway, great video, I'm just blown away that Goro and Shao Kahn can Air Combo with the hot poker!

I loved the Sub - Zero one, was that your highest combo/ damage with him?

awesome vid as always Check!

OMG!!! Did Goro just do an Air combo?!!!! NOW I'm scared!! lol!

Anyway, great video, I'm just blown away that Goro and Shao Kahn can Air Combo with the hot poker!

I loved the Sub - Zero one, was that your highest combo/ damage with him?

awesome vid as always Check!
thanks man, this was a little something i found while i was gone with no computer. i couldnt wait to get this video out since i spent 500 dollars on a new computer just to be able to make it and my MKDA video. khameleons combos too.

oh well, now its over. no more new videos. just look for the MKD vid to be released. and also MK Legacy as a single picture.

for sub zero? no way, i have 124% with him midscreen and 195% (biggest combo in MKA) using the wall. great combo though, the only reason why he cant do more reps in the corner is because his alternate costume has different properties, lol. its crazy, but, whatever glad you enjoyed it. it was without a doubt, the hardest combo in this movie.

hope you enjoyed everything ive done man. its been fun. hope you look forward to the MKD vid and updated MKA and MKDA vids.

later

If that's the last vid, then I'm gonna miss you, dude.
Never let it be said that I learned nothing from these vids. You taught me many things and I wasn't having fun with it since the first time I bought it. Your vids made playing the game a whole lot better.
Have a good one, Check.

See you at MK 8!!

Azuro

Noob
thanks for the pity reply

and thanks for commenting on his pity reply and not back to me.

thanks again everyone! have a great life. hope you all enjoyed my hard work in the past few years, peace
My bad, Check, that just made me chuckle a bit. I did reply back to you, though. I believe my post was the first reply.

Right on i didn't notice you had this vid, i kinna been stearin clear of youtube alittle, to much spyware lol

I like the poker that's good stuff