What's new

mka fatality mode

Just go right next to the person and put in the combinations one at a time, and wait untill the last one recovers before doing the next one.

I know poop has x-box so:

1 --- X --- square
2 --- Y --- traingle
3 --- A --- cross
4 --- B --- circle

Scheisse said:
Note: this is with a high or completely full time meter..
if you started out with less time then just cut off a move or two at the end.
I don't think it matters with how much meter you start with, it rejuvenates after every step doesn't it?

Also, can't down, down, 3 only be done with certain characters? Some are limited, especially for bosses.

There aren't many ways to do a ten step fatality. Like Scheisse said, you must do the triangle/Y transitions first because they have so much recovery, it's physically impossible to do another step after them, some will be halfway through the animation when the meter runs out.

For Sheisse's list, left means back right means forward right? Because they swith just like the specials right?

Here's a very simple guide that works for 10:

1. Forward, Back, 2 (this is one actually requires some coordination)
2. Forward, Forward, 2
3. Down, Down, 2
4. Double direction, 2
5. Double direction, 2
6. Forward, Forward, 1
7. Down, Down, 1
8. Double direction, 1
9. Double direction, 1
10. Any Finisher

Brown= Have longer recovery that othes
Obviously you cant repeat fatalities (except in some cases).
Here is a good list of all the possible combinations: http://faqs.ign.com/articles/738/738664p1.html

Note: It's not really 10 hits.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I just like doing the simple Torso Rip single if someone annoys me. I generally still don't do Fatalities on there. I do clever finishers =)

yeah the fatalities are really dumb in this game i think they should have stayed to the 2 per person but i mean hey at least this way we get free coins

ZAQ

Noob
The way I do it, it is actual directions, it doesn't matter which side of the player you are on.

I have found that it doesn't work every time when the time meter isnt full or close to full.. So I am assuing that it doesn't fully recover.