What's new

MK9's Growth Post-MLG Columbus 2012

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
There's been a few that have done it during SF matches, but none yet for MK.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
I loved everything surrounding MLG!

I don't care about how people I've heard complaining about the results of the tourney saying "see, the same people are always ultimately winning blah blah blah"..

To me, that's b.s. because it's easy to say that now after the fact. But when evertything was going down live, it really seemed CURBO could possibly take it all and not just the "same winners". To have him go in and beast on top players in my opinion reinforced the excitement that comes along with MK and tournies. Makes me scoff at all those comments about MK9 now being "boring, irrelavent, etc." >:[

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Honestly, the consistency is good. It shows you really only win if you're good enough.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
This game is gonna turn into MK2 on steroids seeing how theres all this counter picking and such. I see anywhere between 5-8 people being tournament viable in the end.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Just saw a post about MLG coming to the LA area. Does anyone know when? I know haver something besides EVO to recover for now. Please be past July.

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
Every time I try to give this game a "break" to concentrate on other games (in which I'll nebver do again) I always come back and fall in love with the game all over again! MLG imo has rejuvinated the MK scene here in Tampa. People that were about to quit the game for other things now want to get together and get ready for majors such as CEO 2012 and so forth. I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
rofl so bad man. So f bad