What's new

MK9 Tier List Application

Kibaris

Noob
I've just upload the 2nd version of the application, it has some new features. First of all I have added frame data; you can check'em by double clicking each character's icon. Now the characters are copied to the list and not moved(they are not removed from their original position). And at last when you set a character on the tier list you can now remove him/her by right clicking him/her. Check it guys out and tell me your opinions! :)
Unfortunatelly as for now I have only modified the normal(1200x800) version, tomorrow I will modify and upload the compact(1000x700) one as well.

ChrisJG

Noob
I've just upload the 2nd version of the application, it has some new features. First of all I have added frame data; you can check'em by double clicking each character's icon. Now the characters are copied to the list and not moved(they are not removed from their original position). And at last when you set a character on the tier list you can now remove him/her by right clicking him/her. Check it guys out and tell me your opinions! :)
Unfortunatelly as for now I have only modified the normal(1200x800) version, tomorrow I will modify and upload the compact(1000x700) one as well.
I think the v2 broke the save feature. It doesn't work for me
And heres my list :D

List.png

New tier list for version 2.0 of this application!

MK9 Tier List (v2) --.jpg

+Movement of Reptile was in response to the great and powerful Taylor Bear.
+Smoke has been added because he deserves to be included too.
+Kratos and Raiden remain in the same position.
+Quan Chi is still un-tier-able. :p

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Hello guys! Inspired by REO 's pictorial Tier List chart, I made a MK9 Tier List Application, written in java, so that anyone can make his pictorial Tier List. You will need the latest Java Runtime Environment(link below) to run it. I have also included a mini Manual inside the application's Menu but for every question you have about how it works or to report a bug or a malfunction or for a suggestion just post here or PM me! Tell me what you guys think! :)

PS: The application is available in two different sizes, 1200x800 and 1000x700. Choose the one that fits you the best.

DOWNLOAD Application version 1.0
DOWNLOAD Application version 2.0
DOWNLOAD Latest JRE
Wow SERIOUSLY great work!

Would you consider doing this for Injustice when it comes out?

Seriously everything about it is great!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Hello guys! Inspired by REO 's pictorial Tier List chart, I made a MK9 Tier List Application, written in java, so that anyone can make his pictorial Tier List. You will need the latest Java Runtime Environment(link below) to run it. I have also included a mini Manual inside the application's Menu but for every question you have about how it works or to report a bug or a malfunction or for a suggestion just post here or PM me! Tell me what you guys think! :)

PS: The application is available in two different sizes, 1200x800 and 1000x700. Choose the one that fits you the best.

DOWNLOAD Latest JRE
Okay one really big issue is I feel there aren't enough spaces for the whole cast. For Instance I have 12 or so characters in B tier, but I don't have enough spaces!

otherwise, here is my real tier list!

all other characters are B or C since there wasn't enough room.

Zero 1

Subby Player
Now the characters are copied to the list and not moved(they are not removed from their original position).
I don't like the idea of multiple copies.

And at last when you set a character on the tier list you can now remove him/her by right clicking him/her.
very good.

Thanks for "blood", btw.
Updated version.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
*Alphabetical order
*Blood viability

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Put some blood on Kratos! hehe :p As for the move thing I had it before I added the blood feature... It was removed because the blood effect is on the top layer but I ll be glad to try and make it! ;) The hardest part will be to make them go back to their original places... :/
Sub Zero... Second worst character?

Damn Straight. lmao

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

DOWNLOAD Latest JRE
STORMS

Kibaris

Noob
New tier list for version 2.0 of this application!

View attachment 4446

+Movement of Reptile was in response to the great and powerful Taylor Bear.
+Smoke has been added because he deserves to be included too.
+Kratos and Raiden remain in the same position.
+Quan Chi is still un-tier-able. :p
haha! why is quan chi un-tier-able? well the only good reason i can think of, is because he is so ugly! lol!!!

Kibaris

Noob
Okay one really big issue is I feel there aren't enough spaces for the whole cast. For Instance I have 12 or so characters in B tier, but I don't have enough spaces!

otherwise, here is my real tier list!

all other characters are B or C since there wasn't enough room.
The problem is that if I add more spaces the application won't fit the screen. I will come up with a solution about this matter in near future. One alternative is to make it smaller and make the spaces around 10 or so. I will upload the compact version today and I will add some more spaces to it. ;)

Kibaris

Noob
I don't like the idea of multiple copies.

very good.

Thanks for "blood", btw.
Updated version.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
*Alphabetical order
*Blood viability
I made the characters copied and not moved in case you make a mistake and you want to replace a character. Also in the 2nd version you can delete the character from the list by right clicking on him. And another reason why I keep the characters on their original places is because now if you double click on them a frame data window will appear! If they were removed frame data window wouldn't be possible! :p